3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
When I downloaded the first one I saw potential. In the rest and now reading these reviews it is another game flopping. The guy makes silly excuses, he must have few patrons supporting him, even in the text it is pure defeat. The game has potential but soon enters the "abandoned" statistics. Go son, go with God. Go back to mom's house.
I’ve been watching here for several years. Many developers have failed. The reasons are different. Every year it gets worse and worse. :unsure: :unsure::cry:

instaMagix

Dec 1, 2020
Hi, guys.
Sorry for the delay.
As I said before, I'm going through a tough time and I don't have much energy to devote to the game.
Anyway, enough of blah blah, here's the game!
This update has been difficult for me.
I've had a lot of trouble getting it done.
I had to restart several times due to technical problems.

- mf thinks we believe these lies.
images(19).jpg

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
Can some kind soul post a pic of the scene we got with friends mom so I dont have to bother downloading this? Dude seriously dug his own grave by keeping us away from her FOREVER
Forever is right, especially since based on the changelog it sounds like this dude's got one foot out the door already. nice pfp btw lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: beegemgeege

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
6 years in and still not done? And unless I'm thinking of a different AVN (quite a few with MMA MC's) I could have sworn this had an incest tag.
What gets me even more mad is that the game is a few years into development and the Developer still hasn't figured out how not to make hair to give the artifacts on forehead and not make skin to poke through clothes(which is basically a few clicks)

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
CHOICE ! will check this out:coffee:(y) but the name of the VN somehow reminds me of the song "live to win" by Paul Stanley :p:D

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
so... I read the changelog..

I'm not hoping for anything good at this point. lol
But will someone just spoil me and tell what disappointing content we're having with this 3 min. gameplay?

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
If the development keeps progressing with the current speed, we will get some action with Mrs Johnson in two years.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes