3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
you can change script (0.47.rpy) a bit and give yourself any amount of time you wannna :)
(for example you could set time to 60s by setting the line - my_timer = 60)

Oki! Thanks for the Tipp. I'll try it. :D

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
you can change script (0.47.rpy) a bit and give yourself any amount of time you wannna :)
(for example you could set time to 60s by setting the line - my_timer = 60)
Right hand:

play the piano on the qwerty keys as if you were nervous

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
Hi everyone,

I really liked this game, so I decided to make this little Tutorial-Mod where the decisions that influence are in green letters.

The dialogue in the scripts was not modified by 99,9999%.

I changed a condition, which prevents you from going to see Kat on V0.41 if you drank wine with Mrs. Johnson at the end of V0.40.

I changed the minigame time at the end of V0.47 which went from 15 sec to 200 sec

Unzip and paste the folder as it is in the same game folder.

Edit:

Update V0.5.10 17/09/2020 12:00am ET

Last edited:

yueziyue

May 12, 2018
Thanks man,

From what you told me, I completed what I think should be the animation for the sex scene with Andrea in V 0.47 and also the image misnamed in the phone call. The only pending image is that of the minigame in the warehouse that is really missing.
I attach these 2 files to paste them in the "Game" folder.
Check and Let me Know Please
dosn't work.the point never increase and crash at the end of the massage.

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Thanks man,

From what you told me, I completed what I think should be the animation for the sex scene with Andrea in V 0.47 and also the image misnamed in the phone call. The only pending image is that of the minigame in the warehouse that is really missing.
I attach these 2 files to paste them in the "Game" folder.
Check and Let me Know Please

Thank you for the files but I come not over 150 points. What I make wrong? (Mrs. Johnsons Massage Scene)

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I complain about short updates, but you guys cant blame the dev, he is barely getting any money from this and he surely have a work that keeps him from working on the game, if you all want faster and larger updates support him rather than blame a guy for the bad luck of no getting almost shit support.
While i think this business is something that needs lots of work and dedication (on top of sacrificing time for no gain since sometimes the support can be fast or slow depending in how good you advertise your game)
Now is sad to see the last updates, that much i agree and that also can hurt him in getting support maybe even in losing some of what he already have, but being realistic is not easy as some of us think to have a future in developing a game.
Yeah, I get it, but shipping bugged half assed updates won't grant him many fans either.

Last edited:

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Got too many bugs for me to play -- missing Andrea sex scene, warehouse glitches and delays and worst of all crashes after massaging my fav character.

Reactions: CorzoSiete

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
So you can only kiss the mom after the massage or is there a right sequence to kiss her before when she rejects/stops you?

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
Thank you for the files but I come not over 150 points. What I make wrong? (Mrs. Johnsons Massage Scene)
Hi Charlie78,
This says the script about the points
if score> 149:
hide screen my_scr
$ renpy.pause (0.1, hard = True)
$ renpy.pause (0.0, hard = True)
$ renpy.pause (0.0, hard = True)
jump w4_mgood
In the condition of the game it gives you 15 seconds, but I changed it to 100 seconds in the script V0.47 that I corrected.
With 150 points it is enough to reach the best scene, but they must also have accumulated during the game "MrsJohnson_lust> 8" probably because of that, some do not reach the desired scene.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikedazz1

yueziyue

May 12, 2018
Hi Yueziyue,
Please check post # 883 where I responded about the massage minigame to Mrs Johnson
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/v0.4.7.rpy", line 913, in script
if massajefail == 1:
File "game/v0.4.7.rpy", line 913, in <module>
if massajefail == 1:
NameError: name 'massajefail' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/v0.4.7.rpy", line 913, in script
if massajefail == 1:
File "E:\mega\LiveToFight_0.4.7-pc-squashed\LiveToFight_0.4.7-pc-squashed\renpy\ast.py", line 1692, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "E:\mega\LiveToFight_0.4.7-pc-squashed\LiveToFight_0.4.7-pc-squashed\renpy\python.py", line 1843, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "E:\mega\LiveToFight_0.4.7-pc-squashed\LiveToFight_0.4.7-pc-squashed\renpy\python.py", line 1836, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/v0.4.7.rpy", line 913, in <module>
if massajefail == 1:
NameError: name 'massajefail' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Live to Fight 0.4.7
Fri Nov 08 05:30:46 2019

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
I have it 30 times make. i have change Mrs. Johnsons Lust to 8 and I came not over the 149 points.
Plz, can anybody send a save-file, please.

And thanks again for any help!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
what a mess..oy vey....i'm going to wait for a bugfix and some sense in the dev's head that a massage mini-game was a dumbass idea...that was the lamest mini-game fulla bugs and uselessness ever put in a game..sighh..this game was dependable before this update..i hope this is an aberration and not a sign of crap to come.

Reactions: Hartigan

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i managed to overcome the traceback and get the massage done..max points...kiss and saw/groped a boobie..yay..Mrs Johnson's boobie....LOL..in 6-7 updates i'll see the other one :p

• Haha
Reactions: Mikedazz1

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This game is really going downhill, it has been getting worse and worse the past few updates. Bugs, missing images, little content and now minigames. The box moving minigame was the most pointless thing ever and that massage minigame sucks and was basically a troll job considering it didn't lead to anywhere besides being shut down by Mrs.J.

Started out great, but its moved into my "near deletion" list. I'll give it another update or two but unless it improves i'll just move on.

yueziyue

May 12, 2018
This game is really going downhill, it has been getting worse and worse the past few updates. Bugs, missing images, little content and now minigames. The box moving minigame was the most pointless thing ever and that massage minigame sucks and was basically a troll job considering it didn't lead to anywhere besides being shut down by Mrs.J.

Started out great, but its moved into my "near deletion" list. I'll give it another update or two but unless it improves i'll just move on.
why do those devs like minigame so much?
and all the mini games in all the games are so boring. just waste the time.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So, up until now, when people complained about the short updates, they usually just didn't get all scenes, because their scores were not high enough, due to the dev seemingly changing values, which means old playthroughs CAN'T get enough points to unlock all scenes.
To counter this I used the developer menu and the console and boosted my scores.
Which resulted in me getting all content each update.
This time though all I got was the scene with Andrea and the one with Ms. Johnson. Now, if this is really the whole update it definitely is the smallest we got up until now.

I'm kind of torn. Of course I hate that the update is short, buggy and that the English is broken as fuck this time around, but on the other hand, for all the good work he did before that last update, he gets so little on patreon and many, many worse games fare so much better.

I wish I had the money to support this guy, because I really think with the support he gets, just that he still works on it, shows his dedication.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 46 Votes