3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

PansenCadaver

Jan 22, 2019
Found the error
Here's the fix for it

Disclaimer - I am not the dev. So i won't be continually fixing these errors
This dev's work is generally fine but with these errors its clear they were rushing and didn't test their stuff. Almost all of the errors are consistency issues from not naming scenes and images properly in the script file which is something a testing period would catch.
Dont work. The game crashes off despite the fix with the error described in the topic. Sorry for my english.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

File "v0.4.7.rpyc", line 156, in script
File "C:\RenPy Games\LiveToFight 0 4 7-0 4 7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1563, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\RenPy Games\LiveToFight 0 4 7-0 4 7-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'W4_d3MarkH'.

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Dont work
This is going to be my last time addressing this.

Any varriation of "Don't work", "Ain't working", "Isn't working", "Didn't work" isn't helpful and i'm going to start giving help back proportionate to the effort put in.

If it doesn't work and you've followed the steps of using unren and adding the script file back to /game without the added numbers from downloading then post your traceback error and i'll have a look.

Otherwise i'm going to start hitting people with emotes as responses to these post.

Reactions: liegad

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
This is going to be my last time addressing this.

Any varriation of "Don't work", "Ain't working", "Isn't working", "Didn't work" isn't helpful and i'm going to start giving help back proportionate to the effort put in.

If it doesn't work and you've followed the steps of using unren and adding the script file back to /game without the added numbers from downloading then post your traceback error and i'll have a look.

Otherwise i'm going to start hitting people with emotes as responses to these post.
They are doing something wrong, that file you shared for the bug I had fixed it for me and continued the game

Game update is very short, after so much trouble to fix it you get a small update for 5 minutes and that's it

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
They are doing something wrong, that file you shared for the bug I had fixed it for me and continued the game

Game update is very short, after so much trouble to fix it you get a small update for 5 minutes and that's it
Thank you for re-affirming that it worked.

So the 2nd thing is correct but also a bit off. I didn't go through the effort of fixing the sequence with the Bosses wife but there's something like 40 images just for that but only one scene call. I feel like this might have been an alpha leak or atleast i hope it was because the way that scene is formed is really odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: EnterpriseNL

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Thank you for re-affirming that it worked.

So the 2nd thing is correct but also a bit off. I didn't go through the effort of fixing the sequence with the Bosses wife but there's something like 40 images just for that but only one scene call. I feel like this might have been an alpha leak or at least i hope it was because the way that scene is formed is really odd.
I can also confirms that it works. The second Warehouse Minigame is still wonky, but workable. I used your fixed version in my Walkthrough mod.

I'm not sure how well my mod works for everyone, but if people like it well enough, I will fix up some of the worse grammar in the game ;) (The biggest weakpoint in the game for me)

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I can also confirms that it works. The second Warehouse Minigame is still wonky, but workable. I used your fixed version in my Walkthrough mod.

I'm not sure how well my mod works for everyone, but if people like it well enough, I will fix up some of the worse grammar in the game ;) (The biggest weakpoint in the game for me)
I agree about the grammar being a weakpoint. I just don't want to fix everything for this dev, part of learning is screwing up and getting better and you can't do that if people do the work for you.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Where and how do you find the 0.47.rpy file ???
I have tryed every where but i don't find it
You can either use Unren to get it from the main game or
Ztex has a version a couple of pages back. You can also get it from my walkthrough mod 2 posts above yours

All of these apply to the "Game" folder of the game

scubabeci

Jul 9, 2018
Hi guys! After the newest version, I have an error - there is no pictures (just black window with the text) during the sex scenes. Please help me! THX a lot!

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Hi guys! After the newest version, I have an error - there is no pictures (just black window with the text) during the sex scenes. Please help me! THX a lot!
Try my mod a couple of posts up or the fix by ZTex one page back

scubabeci

Jul 9, 2018
Found the error
Here's the fix for it

Disclaimer - I am not the dev. So i won't be continually fixing these errors
This dev's work is generally fine but with these errors its clear they were rushing and didn't test their stuff. Almost all of the errors are consistency issues from not naming scenes and images properly in the script file which is something a testing period would catch.
Hi Ztex! Where should I put this file? In the root folder of the game? Or it doesn't matter at all just put in the game folder somewhere? Thx a lot!

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes