3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/v0.4.7.rpy", line 913, in script
if massajefail == 1:
File "game/v0.4.7.rpy", line 913, in <module>
if massajefail == 1:
NameError: name 'massajefail' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/v0.4.7.rpy", line 913, in script
if massajefail == 1:
File "E:\mega\LiveToFight_0.4.7-pc-squashed\LiveToFight_0.4.7-pc-squashed\renpy\ast.py", line 1692, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "E:\mega\LiveToFight_0.4.7-pc-squashed\LiveToFight_0.4.7-pc-squashed\renpy\python.py", line 1843, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "E:\mega\LiveToFight_0.4.7-pc-squashed\LiveToFight_0.4.7-pc-squashed\renpy\python.py", line 1836, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/v0.4.7.rpy", line 913, in <module>
if massajefail == 1:
NameError: name 'massajefail' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Live to Fight 0.4.7
Fri Nov 08 05:30:46 2019
Hi again yueziyue,

Did you use the Depack file to get the unpacked folder and replace the RPA files with the contents of the folder you get?
because that's how I did to get the images folder and RPY files and from there modify or replace and it didn't give me an error.
I'm sorry if after this you don't work, brother, I am not the game developer, I am just another person who liked the game and it is a shame that I have such failures.

Attached, the Depack file to extract the RPA information, you must paste it in the Game folder and then run the game as if you were going to play it and it will create a folder called Unpacking, and what you create there will paste the original folder, delete the RPA that no longer The Depack.rpy and Dpack.rpyc files are needed (however, make a backup copy of the original Game Folder just in case).

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
I have it 30 times make. i have change Mrs. Johnsons Lust to 8 and I came not over the 149 points.
Plz, can anybody send a save-file, please.

And thanks again for any help!
Hi Charlie78
If Mrsjohnson_lust>8"... Is more than ">8", not "=>", to get the scene

Reactions: Mikedazz1

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/v0.4.7.rpy", line 156, in script
    jump W4_d3MarkH
ScriptError: could not find label 'W4_d3MarkH'.

Full traceback:
    jump W4_d3MarkH
  File "D:\Chrome downloads\LiveToFight_047-047-pc\LiveToFight_0.4.7-0.4.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1563, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Chrome downloads\LiveToFight_047-047-pc\LiveToFight_0.4.7-0.4.7-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Live to Fight 0.4.7
Fri Nov 08 01:31:44 2019
Can't go passed this, did the unren, copied v0.4.7 file and script file but I just can't go pass it

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
what commands do you use for best stats?

Just use the Variable Viewer from the dev menu, you can see the values for all the girls, type them as shown there and insert whatever value you think works.
I really can't be arsed to type them all out.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Got a bunch of missing images during the sex scene with Andrea... other than that didnt mind the box mini-game... whoop dee doo, had to click on easy to see boxes that took me less than 10 seconds to find all of them... cry me a river...

Want to see a really stupidass mini game ? go play "Strange Story" and play the fucking dinosaur 8-bit game the dev put in it... hopefully he didnt patch it to make it easier... it was all kinds of stupid... like a shittier version of Battletoads lava level...

Last edited:

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
Code:

While running game code:
    jump W4_d3MarkH

Full traceback:
    jump W4_d3MarkH
  File "D:\Chrome downloads\LiveToFight_047-047-pc\LiveToFight_0.4.7-0.4.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1563, in execute
  File "D:\Chrome downloads\LiveToFight_047-047-pc\LiveToFight_0.4.7-0.4.7-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Live to Fight 0.4.7
Can't go passed this, did the unren, copied v0.4.7 file and script file but I just can't go pass it
did you find any solution for
W4_d3MarkH
error in the game?

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
guys i have this error poping up and i have no idea how to fix it, if anyone can help it would be appreciated :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Code:

While running game code:
    jump W4_d3MarkH

Full traceback:
    jump W4_d3MarkH

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Live to Fight 0.4.7
Found the error
Here's the fix for it

Disclaimer - I am not the dev. So i won't be continually fixing these errors
This dev's work is generally fine but with these errors its clear they were rushing and didn't test their stuff. Almost all of the errors are consistency issues from not naming scenes and images properly in the script file which is something a testing period would catch.

Last edited:

bybro2567

Nov 19, 2018
Found the error
Here's the fix for it

This dev's work is generally fine but with these errors its clear they were rushing and didn't test their stuff. Almost all of the errors are consistency issues from not naming scenes and images properly in the script file which is something a testing period would catch.

It's not working :(

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I'm sorry about that, mate. But I put the file in the game folder, but I'm still getting a bug in the massage scene.
The file is properly named ?
Make sure its just v0.4.7.rpy nothing else.

Also have you already used unren on the game to decompile the files ?
If you have then it might ask you to overwrite this one and you should.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Found the error
Here's the fix for it

Got through that scene, thanks :D

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
NB. This is for version 0.4.7 (I must still update 0.4.8)

Since such a lot of you is asking for a walkthrough I decided to try my hand in writing a walkthrough mod.
I like this game quite a bit, and felt it could do with some more pointers, as it's so easy to miss scenes if your score is too low.
This mod is based on earlier work done by Phalzyr as well as the fix by ZTex.

Instructions.

1) Extract the contents of the Game.Zip folder to \Games folder
2) Run the __PatchFighter.bat
3) Select 1 to patch.

Notes on patch:
1) I'm a noob with Renpy. In fact I never worked on it before, so have a spare copy of the game ready.
2) I'm not linked to the dev. I did this for fun. Will correct bugs if and when I have time.
3) If you enjoy this, I might spend more time on this and work on the grammar as well. Mine is not perfect, but this game is close to Engrish. So it can do with some improvements.
4) This was run and tested only on a Windows PC.
5) Added. I found that my latest save from 4.6 did not work, but all the others I tested with was fine.

Notes on the Walkthrough:
1) The walkthrough attempts to get you all the girls
2) It assumes you did the previous suggestions (e.g. If you are kissing someone, but your score is too low, you might lose points by choosing the suggestion, by chosing the green choice all the time, your score will be enough for the suggestions)
3) Not all suggestions increases your score, some will just show your more scenes.
4) I you do not want to pursue a certain girl, just select what feels relevant.

Last edited:

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Since such a lot of you is asking for a walkthrough I decided to try my hand in writing a walkthrough mod.
I like this game quite a bit, and felt it could do with some more pointers, as it's so easy to miss scenes if your score is too low.
This mod is based on earlier work done by Phalzyr as well as the fix by ZTex.

Instructions.

1) Extract the contents of the Game.Zip folder to \Games folder
2) Run the __PatchFighter.bat
3) Select 1 to patch.

Notes on patch:
1) I'm a noob with Renpy. In fact I never worked on it before, so have a spare copy of the game ready.
2) I'm not linked to the dev. I did this for fun. Will correct bugs if and when I have time.
3) If you enjoy this, I might spend more time on this and work on the grammar as well. Mine is not perfect, but this game is close to Engrish. So it can do with some improvements.
4) This was run and tested only on a Windows PC.

Notes on the Walkthrough:
1) The walkthrough attempts to get you all the girls
2) It assumes you did the previous suggestions (e.g. If you are kissing someone, but your score is too low, you might lose points by choosing the suggestion, by chosing the green choice all the time, your score will be enough for the suggestions)
3) Not all suggestions increases your score, some will just show your more scenes.
4) I you do not want to pursue a certain girl, just select what feels relevant.
Damn since so many has asked it, I spent half a day writing one :p
If choise didn't give points or change any variable, I didn't write it so choose what you prefer

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 46 Votes