3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
They're in the files but the dev has the wrong names it should be D1_gym_15 and D1_gym_16.
This dev also really needs to have a better naming convention for his work. It's so very inconsistent between each release.

Sorry not even going to attempt to fix this like the last one i did. I could make a best guess but this really needs the dev to unsort his chaos. The labels dont even match the images they want to call so i can't tell for certain what they intended.

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I like this game but i would like more if Mc fuck that Milf beter........Hope it gets to it after 5 more updates :cool: (y)

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I've started playing the game, pity I'm a bit busy as it seemed to be a great game. How do you guys/gals find it to be? Worth playing so far into development?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Live To Fight v0.5.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 16.12.2020 (v0.5.3)

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I've started playing the game, pity I'm a bit busy as it seemed to be a great game. How do you guys/gals find it to be? Worth playing so far into development?
I think it's worth playing (although those who want sex with certain characters are, ofc, complaining). The updates tend to be pretty short, so once you've played through current content, you can probably wait several updates before catching up if you'd like.

There are a few problems, but it's fun so far. There are a variety of women, so there's a greater chance for one of them to be to your taste, although w/o a walkthrough or looking at the code, it's a bit unclear how certain choices will later impact the game (whether you can develop something with a girl, whether you'll fail one of your main story goals, etc.).

And, ofc as you can see, this is not a harem game, so racking up points with a lot of women is fine for a while, but most likely you'll need to choose for what presumably will be several different possible endings. Personally, though, I'm pretty interested in the overall plot of the game and what will eventually happen to the MC. However, as with the nature of short releases, when those are more focused on progress with certain girls, the plot is generally put on pause until a later release.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I think it's worth playing (although those who want sex with certain characters are, ofc, complaining). The updates tend to be pretty short, so once you've played through current content, you can probably wait several updates before catching up if you'd like.

There are a few problems, but it's fun so far. There are a variety of women, so there's a greater chance for one of them to be to your taste, although w/o a walkthrough or looking at the code, it's a bit unclear how certain choices will later impact the game (whether you can develop something with a girl, whether you'll fail one of your main story goals, etc.).

And, ofc as you can see, this is not a harem game, so racking up points with a lot of women is fine for a while, but most likely you'll need to choose for what presumably will be several different possible endings. Personally, though, I'm pretty interested in the overall plot of the game and what will eventually happen to the MC. However, as with the nature of short releases, when those are more focused on progress with certain girls, the plot is generally put on pause until a later release.
Very thoughtful critique. I got to say I agree with it as well.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.70 star(s) 46 Votes