3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Thank you appreciated... Personally im interested in story and then finding the girl best suited for my taste. But in many games unfortunately they all seem to appeal... Ill play this once RTP ends in my few days off...

I think it's worth playing (although those who want sex with certain characters are, ofc, complaining). The updates tend to be pretty short, so once you've played through current content, you can probably wait several updates before catching up if you'd like.

There are a few problems, but it's fun so far. There are a variety of women, so there's a greater chance for one of them to be to your taste, although w/o a walkthrough or looking at the code, it's a bit unclear how certain choices will later impact the game (whether you can develop something with a girl, whether you'll fail one of your main story goals, etc.).

And, ofc as you can see, this is not a harem game, so racking up points with a lot of women is fine for a while, but most likely you'll need to choose for what presumably will be several different possible endings. Personally, though, I'm pretty interested in the overall plot of the game and what will eventually happen to the MC. However, as with the nature of short releases, when those are more focused on progress with certain girls, the plot is generally put on pause until a later release.

Hocane

Jan 27, 2018
Loving this game.
Although i would love it for it be direct interaction in the fight scene in the latest update.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Updated Version of the Walkthrough Mod made by DarkAssassin, (https://f95zone.to/threads/live-to-fight-v0-5-1-grinder.17818/post-4035485)

Live To Fight [v0.5.2] Walkthrough Mod Update

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In-game walkthrough: MEGA -

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Adding the Walkthrough mod will still stop the game at 5.1.0 for me ? :/

deadfly

Sep 6, 2018
Haven't seen this issue yet in the thread and got it on a new game (non andrea path) right after the nutkick->bj from jess, followed by training with james:
compressed version with jokers mod

fresh non-compressed version w/o mod
I can continue by ignoring it, but I guess I'm missing a Kelly scene. it jumps right to the next day.

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes