3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

BooMeR30

Aug 30, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/v0.4.3.rpy", line 1634, in script
    jump w3_d2mje
ScriptError: could not find label 'w3_d2mje'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/v0.4.3.rpy", line 1634, in script
    jump w3_d2mje
  File "I:\games\22222222222222222222222\LiveToFight_0.5.2-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1563, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "I:\games\22222222222222222222222\LiveToFight_0.5.2-0.5.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'w3_d2mje'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Live to Fight 0.5.2
Tue Nov 03 15:57:44 2020

Vizzard88

Oct 30, 2017
What a disappointment ... an update every 2 months or so and only one sex scene every time, among other things always with the same characters. The story is also boring... Many people are waiting for some nice, spicy scene with his friend's mother, but nothing...how do you expect to be financially supported with all of this?!

Reactions: Huldrafolk

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
To be frank, it had a lot of potential, not just with friend's mom (even though even i loved her more), the story was good and new friends too but then it all went to just drain after its getting less updates and the updates are very small.. still at 5.2 and before downloading this game, every time i make sure there whether ppl r talking about new update or is it just an error, thats why its showing in new updates sections....

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
If "I'm going to ask my buddy to look at my phone" is a euphemism for "I'm going to finally fuck my friend's mother", I'm really looking forward to the next update.
You kids and your slang. In my day we were just going to show her our stamp collection, now it's all netflix and happy slapping.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Haven't seen this issue yet in the thread and got it on a new game (non andrea path) right after the nutkick->bj from jess, followed by training with james:
compressed version with jokers mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fresh non-compressed version w/o mod
I can continue by ignoring it, but I guess I'm missing a Kelly scene. it jumps right to the next day.
To get the scene, replace the "?" in
Code:
if Kelly_score < ?:
with 0. Worked for me. Granted we should not have to do this at all though :\

Edit: NVM thought it worked, but did not. just got rid of the exception :\
Edit**:
Code:
if Kelly_score < ?:
changed to
Code:
if Kelly_score > 1:
Works! slipped my mind that the "<" should be ">" deadfly

Leads to this though:
So we have to fix line 851 too, and remove the space between k and y, same goes for line 876

Last edited:

deadfly

Sep 6, 2018
To get the scene, replace the "?" in
Code:
if Kelly_score < ?:
with 0. Worked for me. Granted we should not have to do this at all though :\

Edit: NVM thought it worked, but did not. just got rid of the exception :\
Edit**:
Code:
if Kelly_score < ?:
changed to
Code:
if Kelly_score > 1:
Works! slipped my mind that the "<" should be ">" deadfly

Leads to this though:
So we have to fix line 851 too, and remove the space between k and y, same goes for line 876
Yeah my knowledge is quite shallow when it comes to exception issues. Just wanted to make sure it was adressed so the author could fix it at some point. Was just surprised there was nobody who posted it yet. Guess most people go for andrea :). At least I am sure now about not being the only one with this issue.

Edaaa

Feb 17, 2018
Can u concentrate on this gamemore often? It lacks content like u only add a 2 kisses to kelly like come the f on dude u can do more then that

Reactions: Con.troller

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Can u concentrate on this gamemore often? It lacks content like u only add a 2 kisses to kelly like come the f on dude u can do more then that
Gtfo with that choosey beggar bullshit. Dev has actually created something worthwhile, while all you seen to be capable of is whinging like a spoiled toddler.

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes