Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.5.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
This game has amazing potential, there are many choices to be had and plenty to choose LI. My only small complaint is the sex scenes, they're all slow paces but the text signifies them as skin smacking scenes lol. Other than that, beautiful women, many choices, and plenty of sluttification moments. I love how Mrs. Johnson is so uptight, but is slowly giving in to her lust.
:BootyTime:

D-Vine

Jun 7, 2019
This game has amazing potential, there are many choices to be had and plenty to choose LI. My only small complaint is the sex scenes, they're all slow paces but the text signifies them as skin smacking scenes lol. Other than that, beautiful women, many choices, and plenty of sluttification moments. I love how Mrs. Johnson is so uptight, but is slowly giving in to her lust.
:BootyTime:
I think the next update will go best. Mrs Johnson is back next update :love: ;)(y)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Was nice to get some scenes with Emma outside of the gym she really fills a dress well very curvy hope we get more with her :love: and some progress with Kelly was also good. Does anyone know what's going on with Kat? It feels like she has just vanished from the game feels like we haven't seen her in a good while. :unsure:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Was nice to get some scenes with Emma outside of the gym she really fills a dress well very curvy hope we get more with her :love: and some progress with Kelly was also good. Does anyone know what's going on with Kat? It feels like she has just vanished from the game feels like we haven't seen her in a good while. :unsure:
Yep, Emma is on the roll (to the top three hottest in-game chicks):p.
I personally dont miss Kat much, more interested in Lilly, and ofc Mrs.Robi..Johnson.
My guess regarding girls progress is that he tries to balance it as good as he can, yet i would say it is rather unclear who are "the main girls" here (or there is "are" at all?)? Apart from Jess, all other girls could be considered as a side-chicks only, as things stand atm. Yet, that could change as game/story develops.

Anyway this is a rather good game, and surely one of the most underrated here (considering patreon support, devs work/updates, and overall game quality), so it is more than laughable (or sad?) when there are some posts stating some other games with 1500+patrons are "criminally underrated".
Thats the way (most) people are, sadly -we are living reality from the oldie movie called "Idiocracy", more and more with each passing day:HideThePain:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

same thing with wt mod and w/o it when trying to load save. not that eager to start over.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

same thing with wt mod and w/o it when trying to load save. not that eager to start over.
full or compressed game version?
only the latest save or any save?
it could be due to mixing compressed/uncompressed game versions (different renpy packages), or perhaps by mixing modded/nonmodded saves (never used it, so im not sure if that could be cause).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
full or compressed game version?
only the latest save or any save?
it could be due to mixing compressed/uncompressed game versions (different renpy packages), or perhaps by mixing modded/nonmodded saves (never used it, so im not sure if that could be cause).
full version (unless uploader f'ed up nopy link) and all saves (4 paths, each at same point saved and that's main reason not to want to start over), dling mixdrop link and see what happens.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
full version (unless uploader f'ed up nopy link) and all saves (4 paths, each at same point saved and that's main reason not to want to start over), dling mixdrop link and see what happens.
try some of older saves also, i.e. not saved at that latest point, if you have it.
if you have used only original/uncompressed game versions to make those saves there shouldnt be problems.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
try some of older saves also, i.e. not saved at that latest point, if you have it.
if you have used only original/uncompressed game versions to make those saves there shouldnt be problems.
well autosaves work but those are on 4th path and don't wanna be on 4th path only so restarting.

GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
well autosaves work but those are on 4th path and don't wanna be on 4th path only so restarting.

GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well, bad luck i suppose.
out of curiosity, how many "normal" saves there should be?
not only those four (one per path)?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only 4 saves since i saved over on each path after reaching end.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
only 4 saves since i saved over on each path after reaching end.
well, that could/should be a lecture for the future - use at least three rolling saves (for each path).
anyway, good luck with replaying it.

Justbrian74

Jul 1, 2020
If they have a vagina and dress as female, they aren't a "Male Customer." At least, that's what I was taught.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes