3.60 star(s) 49 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
yes but that won't help that much if it happens on next or version after that again.
True. But it's much more likely that a save from v0.5.7 will last longer than a save from v0.3.0 or something. What I provided was meant as a workaround for the current version of the game. It will almost certainly not work later on, given Grindr's propensity for breaking older saves.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
don't think so, otherwise missing images etc bugs would get fixed quicker (big maybe).
Yea, it is a shame. It is sad that Patreon hides authors behind a paywall (must be a subscriber, $$$) in order to email/communicate with the developer (correct me if I'm wrong). If I could just get the developer's email address off of Patreon I would message him directly. I don't see an easy way to do this (if I'm wrong, correct me).

I guess one of his subscribers could give it to me if any are on this site. He has less than 100 subscribers so the chances aren't good. I'm not going to give money to a developer just so I can message him with a bunch of bug reports and suggestions.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Hey any sex content with Mrs.Johnson (MC's Friends Mom) yet with the new update?? Or still it's those slow burns leading to nothing yet between them.
And also any content with the Female trainer the one trains the MC with improving his kicks. As she cheated on her Husband with MC yes or not?? or it's just those touches which lead to nothing.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey any sex content with Mrs.Johnson (MC's Friends Mom) yet with the new update?? Or still it's those slow burns leading to nothing yet between them.
And also any content with the Female trainer the one trains the MC with improving his kicks. As she cheated on her Husband with MC yes or not?? or it's just those touches which lead to nothing.
Nope, none yet. Also, you might want to search the thread in the future and look for anything posted — search for Johnson or mom or MILF — on a date after the latest update (shown on the OP). And, FYI, you can also just scroll through the past 3 or 4 pages and almost always find that question asked and answered in this particular thread. This is all just FFR.

Reactions: BroodZeo

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Nope, none yet. Also, you might want to search the thread in the future and look for anything posted — search for Johnson or mom or MILF — on a date after the latest update (shown on the OP). And, FYI, you can also just scroll through the past 3 or 4 pages and almost always find that question asked and answered in this particular thread. This is all just FFR.
aww shucks so it's still about those slow burns huh expected MC and Mrs.Johnson to fuck by now guess gotta wait. Anyways Thanks for explaining dude.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so have 3 fighting (boxing and kickboxing) games on playlist and that made me wonder how many games like that f95 has.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
nah, just fighting tag.
I'd guess if you just called it fighting, people would confuse it with combat, which is meant for things like active battling: if a game is set in some type of war or dangerous situation, with frequent fighting between the MC (and party) and enemies (Delta Zone or Simp Attack, for example). There's not actually any fighting in this game generally. At most, you make a couple of choices about which tactic to use — attack aggressively or be defensive — and see the outcome of the fight. I don't think fighting implies a game about someone who knows how to fight but that fails to really focus on that fighting at all.

3.60 star(s) 49 Votes