3.50 star(s) 29 Votes

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
At the end of the moment I will leave it since it is a headache when it comes to doing things when it comes to doing any things missions the computers I hope that I will solve it in the next update
otherwise it does not look bad as far as the game allowed me to see, it continues like this

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
good afternoon im having a problem figuring out on how to do the computers in the office on how to put the ip and sub mask an would like some help
Well I like your Office type good afternoon style..keep it up son

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
You know dev at first I just starting to like this game but when it comes to bios thing and I try to find to tap F2 on my apk device...really hate it

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Thank you, Dev, that you didn't use an IPv6 address. ^^
Yeah, for non-IT-er it could be a bit confusing first. ^^

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Why are these computer gossips. ??? They only complicate everything.:(:unsure::(:unsure:In general - the game is good in itself and models and in the field of tasks and passing. :love: (y)Add a couple of adults and beautiful women (without tattoos) to the plot and you will have a good incest..:love::love::love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Pippone

Net-Work

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2018
I want to say right away that there will be many more different characters, both young and milf. There are a lot of plans and ideas, I want to make the game really big. And I will definitely add option in the upcoming update that will allow you to remove complex interactions for the player, this should help players on smartphones and others platforms. Thank you all!

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
I want to say right away that there will be many more different characters, both young and milf. There are a lot of plans and ideas, I want to make the game really big. And I will definitely add option in the upcoming update that will allow you to remove complex interactions for the player, this should help players on smartphones and others platforms. Thank you all!
You are welcome. Leave the same for passing the hint. very comfortably.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes