3.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
My Unoffical Android Port of :

Live with Milf [v0.2a] Fixed store bios problem

My android port have alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port have textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fireharpy

Sep 9, 2017
go to the kitchen at night
Thanks a lot.
Now i'm stuck at "Gwyneth is waiting for me in the cabinet"
Where to find it? There's only reception with an empty room and computers. I've fixed computers but don't know what to do next.
upd: nvm, i found it at one of the computers:/

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
Thanks a lot.
Now i'm stuck at "Gwyneth is waiting for me in the cabinet"
Where to find it? There's only reception with an empty room and computers. I've fixed computers but don't know what to do next.
upd: nvm, i found it at one of the computers:/
Click on windows

Go left

Middle cabinet

ENJOY

Reactions: wtfzh

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
The game have just one milf i think and rest of the girls are just so young. And dev told he gonna change game's name because of that. But he didn't done do. As a hardcore mom/son milf/boy fan, It's so disappointing.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Is it gonna be a harem game ?? I hope yes
Annoying three letter thing planned ?? I hope not
Any female characters other than milfs will be Here ?? I hope yes

wakanda999

May 19, 2020
For the bios, i got stuck at "press f2 or del". i tried pressing on my keyboard but neither worked. Any clues?

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
First off I like this game. But after months of waiting for an update. I'm not sure what we got can Justify being called an update. If I remember correctly the only difference in this version and the last was Gwen came to his room told him she wanted him and he dreamed about her. Yes a lot of things were fixed as they should have been. But that shouldn't effect how much content we get on the update.

Yes I'm ready for all the facepalms. But I have an idea instead of sending those tell me where I am wrong.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm calling bs. 3rd and 6th shots both have milfs. Also do you not know that any woman with a baby is a milf?
Call bs all you want. I'm 55 and I call bs on the whole 'she's 12, has a kid and is a MILF' shit. You nor anyone will convince me otherwise. It's a dead argument.

Reactions: Rectory

Net-Work

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2018
First off I like this game. But after months of waiting for an update. I'm not sure what we got can Justify being called an update. If I remember correctly the only difference in this version and the last was Gwen came to his room told him she wanted him and he dreamed about her. Yes a lot of things were fixed as they should have been. But that shouldn't effect how much content we get on the update.

Yes I'm ready for all the facepalms. But I have an idea instead of sending those tell me where I am wrong.
You forget that this is my first game. Such big technical fixes are unavoidable if I want to make really high-quality content (and I want). Besides, everything you see, I do alone, from the script to the translation. I think my learning is coming to an end and further development will greatly accelerate. I won't have to redo the whole game. I don't have a render station, a good computer, but not enough to do 1k renderers and 50 animations in each update. The next updates will focus exclusively on new content. But I completely agree with you that there is very little content in the game yet, but this is temporary. Thank you for your honest feedback!

Rcleave

Feb 7, 2018
Why can i only put in ip and mask.. they still stay unconnected for me and i have nowhere to progress?

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes