3.50 star(s) 29 Votes

angus11

Oct 28, 2018
I'm stuck.
I start the game and then it becomes freeroam, but I have nowhere to roam to.
I sleep and get stuck on next morning.
where do I go? how can I change time?is there a hint system?
HELP!!

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Ok, this game (in essence) is not bad for me, however, both for those who are barely going to download it, and for the dev (I do not know if he sees this), there are several points to take into account:

1.- Sandbox ... this does not have to be bad, several successful games are (summertime saga, Denos City, Depravity, Milf city, etc), the trick is that it IS NOT REPETITIVE and that the player knows what to do and where to go, which brings me to the next point. :confused:

2.- Navigation ... if it is a sandbox, it is expected to be able to move through different scenarios, true, but this should be in a simple and intuitive way, for example as it is done in Holiday island or in Big brother, a simple menu that they indicate to where to go and that's it, since moving through the arrows, although "realistic", is very annoying. o_O

3.- For now the story and the renders do not look bad, but that does not mean that they are good, or that they can sustain the whole game, I hope that over time it becomes a little more immersive. :unsure:

Of course the name makes you believe that you are going to live with several "milfs" but ... no, it is only your mother since the sister cannot be considered that way ... but since it is version 0.1 this may be part of the following updates and for now we will not see it. I think it is too early (and ridiculous) to call this a failure (especially when it is the first game of this dev), so I will give it a chance in a few updates to see if it has improved, for now good luck to the dev.(y)

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Ok, this game (in essence) is not bad for me, however, both for those who are barely going to download it, and for the dev (I do not know if he sees this), there are several points to take into account:

1.- Sandbox ... this does not have to be bad, several successful games are (summertime saga, Denos City, Depravity, Milf city, etc), the trick is that it IS NOT REPETITIVE and that the player knows what to do and where to go, which brings me to the next point. :confused:

2.- Navigation ... if it is a sandbox, it is expected to be able to move through different scenarios, true, but this should be in a simple and intuitive way, for example as it is done in Holiday island or in Big brother, a simple menu that they indicate to where to go and that's it, since moving through the arrows, although "realistic", is very annoying. o_O

3.- For now the story and the renders do not look bad, but that does not mean that they are good, or that they can sustain the whole game, I hope that over time it becomes a little more immersive. :unsure:

Of course the name makes you believe that you are going to live with several "milfs" but ... no, it is only your mother since the sister cannot be considered that way ... but since it is version 0.1 this may be part of the following updates and for now we will not see it. I think it is too early (and ridiculous) to call this a failure (especially when it is the first game of this dev), so I will give it a chance in a few updates to see if it has improved, for now good luck to the dev.(y)
I think the Dev is including the Women where Mom works. At least I got the hint that MC will soon be working there as IT. So that would include at least a couple of MILFs in his life.

All these are just my speculation on where the game could go. Next hint I got was that Dad is having an affair at work. My guess is that Dad will soon be moving out and in with his new girlfriend. Add another Milf into MC's life. I could be way off base and Dad has realized he is gay.........after all weirder things have happened on these games.!!

But anyway so dad has moved out so Mom's best friend or sister or even her Mom has moved in. Add another Milf. Or maybe MC and his family move once Dad moves out. This game is only limited by the Dev's imagination!

I just hope he allows MC to Man Up and stop being such a scared beta male!!!

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I think the Dev is including the Women where Mom works. At least I got the hint that MC will soon be working there as IT. So that would include at least a couple of MILFs in his life.

All these are just my speculation on where the game could go. Next hint I got was that Dad is having an affair at work. My guess is that Dad will soon be moving out and in with his new girlfriend. Add another Milf into MC's life. I could be way off base and Dad has realized he is gay.........after all weirder things have happened on these games.!!

But anyway so dad has moved out so Mom's best friend or sister or even her Mom has moved in. Add another Milf. Or maybe MC and his family move once Dad moves out. This game is only limited by the Dev's imagination!

I just hope he allows MC to Man Up and stop being such a scared beta male!!!
Hmm, yes the truth is, I don't know how far this goes, but hopefully I develop it well, and as for the beta MC I think you are right, hopefully take courage and take advantage of the girls as it should. (y)

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Hmm, yes the truth is, I don't know how far this goes, but hopefully I develop it well, and as for the beta MC I think you are right, hopefully take courage and take advantage of the girls as it should. (y)
he doesn't have to take advantage ( I do like that in some games. ) but running away cause mom was touching him???? As I have said if he has graduated college he is at least 21. Not 14!! Reproductive instinct would kick in and make him want to breed her. That alone would have made him touch her back. That instinct has worked for Millions of years, if it hadn't we wouldn't be here. But all of a sudden we get to 2020's and people believe if a Female gets fresh with a young man he will get scared and run away!!! I just don't get it!!!

Reactions: loikl

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
he doesn't have to take advantage ( I do like that in some games. ) but running away cause mom was touching him???? As I have said if he has graduated college he is at least 21. Not 14!! Reproductive instinct would kick in and make him want to breed her. That alone would have made him touch her back. That instinct has worked for Millions of years, if it hadn't we wouldn't be here. But all of a sudden we get to 2020's and people believe if a Female gets fresh with a young man he will get scared and run away!!! I just don't get it!!!
I understand your point, that the MC is not exactly "active" with the girls, but without these those who approach him, and simply that he does not reject them and rather enjoys the situation.

That would be fine, but we'll have to wait and see what Dev comes up with.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I understand your point, that the MC is not exactly "active" with the girls, but without these those who approach him, and simply that he does not reject them and rather enjoys the situation.

That would be fine, but we'll have to wait and see what Dev comes up with.
Exactly in the end this is the Dev's game. Im just playing it and voicing my thoughts. The Dev can use my thoughts or just ignore me completely if he(she) wants. I guess i'm just venting cause it seems all the Devs have taken this route in there games lately.

Reactions: loikl

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Well, 955mb (wiout compression, waht already tell us Dev not have good hands),
already can tell me waht i want to know about 0.1 version.... (n)

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Live with Milf [v0.1a] APK -

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
It looks excellent,great renders, the m...landlady looks amazing.Waiting for update soon, looks promising

By the way, add the incest tag, because there is a patch added in the compressed file lol

Reactions: Boobgobbler

m1a1x24

Feb 10, 2021
This game is great! The milf has beautiful body and sexy legs, especially the high heels she wear is also awesome! I look forward to the next version.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes