3.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Net-Work

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2018
This game is great! The milf has beautiful body and sexy legs, especially the high heels she wear is also awesome! I look forward to the next version.
Thank you, work on the 0.2 version is underway, most likely it will be ready in october

Reactions: m1a1x24

Net-Work

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2018
Hi everyone!

At the moment, more than 150 images and 15 animations are ready for rendering. New gameplay features. Improved storytelling. A more lively world

Also, all current and future renders will be in 4K with conversion to FullHD, which greatly improves the quality of the final image, but will not affect the file size

Net-Work

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2018
Still nothing on the new update... Is it even happening?
The update is coming very soon. I need to render 16 animations and translate new dialogs. It took so long, because of the rerendering of ALL in a new quality, but it was worth it, since this is my first game, and i'm still learning how to make high-quality content, this is inevitable.

Preliminary update change log:

1. ~150 new images and 16 animations
2. All images has rerendered in 4K (resized to 1080p in the game, the size will not change)
3. Added a smartphone for dialogues between characters, demo:
4. Characters don't disappear after a scenes
5. More interactions with characters in freeroam mode
7. Lots of small improvements

Some images from update here ↓

Net-Work

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2018
The update will be ready today or tomorrow. I have been working for more than 12 hours to finish and check everything as soon as possible. I hope you like the update, i've done a big job, just look at the messenger or one of the animations

Reactions: pmuser

pmuser

Jul 4, 2021
The update will be ready today or tomorrow. I have been working for more than 12 hours to finish and check everything as soon as possible. I hope you like the update, i've done a big job, just look at the messenger or one of the animations
Appreciate all your efforts!

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Sandbox and kinetic? I don't mind the sandbox so hopefully we can make some choices in the near future, but as of now I'm going to pass.

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Live with Milf [v0.2a] [Net-Work] crunched

Original Size Win: 783 MB
Compressed Size PC*: 99 MB - LiveWithMilf-0.2a-pc-crunched.zip
Compressed Size Mac: 82 MB - LiveWithMilf-0.2a-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes