3.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Net-Work

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2018
I have no idea what to do in the computer store - i got into bios but no idea what to do from there
Poke through the settings in the bios, the barcode reader on the left should light up. After that, you can exit the bios, the scene begins

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Yes, the game is good. And mom is beautiful and adult. Good luck to you friend. We look forward to continuing. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Reactions: Net-Work

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Guys,

I can not do anything to progress in this scene.

The game really needs a better walkthrough; the hint system from the mobile is not enough.

Someone would be nice and tell me how to procedure here?

Net-Work

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2018
Guys,

I can not do anything to progress in this scene.

The game really needs a better walkthrough; the hint system from the mobile is not enough.

Someone would be nice and tell me how to procedure here?
press del(delete) (command + backspace on mac) on bios logo screen

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Damn it, i don't know. I've never had a mac, sorry. I'll try to figure it out.
Well, it´s not your fault.

I don´t have another laptop or desktop to play, so I think this is one of those games that my old MAC cannot run it.

Anyway Dev, all the best for your game and any other game in the future (I hope with milfs with big bushes)

Stay tuned!

Net-Work

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2018
Well, it´s not your fault.

I don´t have another laptop or desktop to play, so I think this is one of those games that my old MAC cannot run it.

Anyway Dev, all the best for your game and any other game in the future (I hope with milfs with big bushes)

Stay tuned!
Have you tried just backspace? If it doesn't work. Then now I will make a patch file that will automatically go into the bios.

• Love
Reactions: Steppen Wolf
3.50 star(s) 29 Votes