3.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Net-Work

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2018
Also, where's the damned skip button for tasks? Turned on but can't see it, turn off then on again, still not found anywhere.

I've set up so many computers in my time that I ended up creating my own scripts to speed the process up, if you think I'm going to 'play' computer setup for fun then I'm sorry, it aint happening.
Skip button in hints

Reactions: umad56

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Everything works fine for me. BTW guys, the dev can't read your mind, or sometimes even knows what the exact thing that causes issues, tell him how you got to that issue.

darthsex222

Jan 19, 2019
Oh right, so it's a clinical term then, like when somebody says "check out this hot chick" they mean a hot baby chicken, ok i get it now thanks for clearing that out guys.
When I see a hot older lady shes a hot chick, or hot lady. When I see a hot older woman who I know is a mom she's a MILF. It's not complicated, guy.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
I go to the kitchen, sit down, insert USB drive, click on "SETUP" (or RESTORE) and nothing happens. All nav buttons vanished. Can't pass time, can't leave the room...
Is this purgatory?

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Hm... Please, send me a save file
Ok, so when I loaded the game today to check which save file to send I look and see that the option is there now.
Hmmm, close the game again and re-load, now the option is missing once more.
After trying reloading the game a couple of times, it seems to alternate between being shown and not.

Anyway, I've attached the save (and persistent file in case that's also needed)

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
The game is nice, but the Dev really needs someone to correct the english. It reads like a google-translated script and while the meaning is clear it breaks immersion like crazy

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I go to the kitchen, sit down, insert a USB drive, click on "SETUP" (or RESTORE) and nothing happens. All nav buttons vanished. Can't pass time, can't leave the room...
Is this purgatory?
Yes, click SETUP, then wait, a status bar will show up,( everything happens pretty slowly,) let the status bar finish. you should be good. don't be too quick to hit the left button or space bar in this game. ;)

Reactions: tossler
3.50 star(s) 29 Votes