3.50 star(s) 29 Votes

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Great update, although I though will be little bigger, but otherwise was good. One thing that I saw was that the mom's face was very emotionless during the sex scene, like a sex doll, maybe little more work on the facial expressions will be a good suggestion, also if you add sound, music, moans, etc, to the sex scenes will be a big plus in my opinion, if chosen right makes the scenes much more invigorating, keep up the good work.(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: BABaracus

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I think the game is great (so far). Details are great (computer with start menu), but i have my personal aversion against a visible male MC. It just takes some immersion away. When i play games like this, i like to imagine that i am actually the real actor.
Besides that, i think its really great. I do like mom. She has that certain look and she clearly is in a way made, that she is seeking the pleasure with her son. Though we do not have a lot of backstory with the husband.
I hope that other encounters stay optional. I dislike harem games where i am forced to have sex with everyone.
My fantasy says, mom could like to blow son's cock in the toilet and the son opens up more and does not act like the parent like he does right now.
Well, that my take on it. (y) for the dev

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Are we gonna get update 0-3b with fixes?
I did a script fix on my own, I'm in no way changing any direction that I know of. some of the dialogue was confusing and hard to translate (Dad says, I want to be self-sufficient)? ( dad says, I will be calm with you now and in the future)?
I tried to get answers here, with no help, so went ahead with what I thought was best.
I would like to thank yester64 for their help.
The file replaces the SCENES.RPY file, not the script file.
I took creative license with one line of dialogue :giggle:

Net-Work

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2018
I did a script fix on my own, I'm in no way changing any direction that I know of. some of the dialogue was confusing and hard to translate (Dad says, I want to be self-sufficient)? ( dad says, I will be calm with you now and in the future)?
I tried to get answers here, with no help, so went ahead with what I thought was best.
I would like to thank yester64 for their help.
The file replaces the SCENES.RPY file, not the script file.
I took creative license with one line of dialogue :giggle:
When I'm done with the map, I'll take care of the dialogues

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
It wasn't a long update but the scene with mother was worth it. I started the game with 0.2 yesterday, I made my good comments in my previous comment. Now I want to give some advice.

- More clickable items. There isn't much clickable around except for switching rooms. For example, clicking pictures or some objects, moving forward the time with the television and bathroom, shuffling the drawers are the things that will make a sandbox game enjoyable. Plus it would be nice to have inventory and collect quest material.
- The lack of sound on the scenes made me feel its absence. I think music or sound effects should be added to the scenes. The free-roaming sound effects are fine, they don't look artificial.
- Although the game is a sandbox, we proceed on a single route. It feels like VN right now. The person who playing the game should experience the feeling of having missed something. It would be nice to have more than one path in the story progression.
- This is not a big deal, but I don't think the option to adjust the animation speed and camera angle in the sex scene looks good. It's similar to Unity games. Instead, if it is given as the continue screen option like in other ordinary Renpy games, it may look simpler and better quality. The camera angle can be changed as a small icon on the edge of the screen.
View attachment 1781038
- It would be nice to use real models in the figurants. It may be difficult for him to do this from now on, I don't know. Like I said, it would be nice if it did.
View attachment 1781039 View attachment 1781040
- Phone and computer can be slightly more functional. Gallery and brwoser can be added.
- A public Discord if it doesn't exist. It's easier for people to give feedback. A public Discord server is essential to every game in my opinion.
- Some tags seem to be missing. For example, the incest tag is one of the most effective tags in this forum. Adding this tag can benefit the game.

These are my feedback about the game in general. Some may already be in the developer's plans. I really like the game, I would love it to be successful. That's why I felt the need to give feedback. Good luck again
If the patch adds incest to the game then please, please, please tag incest.
thread has the 'incest' tag now

Reactions: allura404

Biggraywolf

Apr 16, 2022
walkthrough simplified

Day 1: Go to the milf room and go to sleep
Day 2 Noon : Go to the milf room, She will have a problem with the notebook, go to sleep
Day 3 Evening: Go to the milf room and click on notebook, click on return, go to the alex room, click on her, go to the map, and click on 'eclipse store', click on the girl two times, click on delete on your keyboard and click on advance mode on bios, click on advanced and click on legacy USB, click on ezMode, click on save & exit, dont forget get usb flash driver on the table, go to the house, get the notebook on the milf room and go to kitchen, click on the chair, click on setup wait.................. go to sleep
Day 4 : Go to the milf room,
Day 5 noon: Go to the map, and click on office, click on milf, find pc's
and configure
IP: 192.168.0.3
Mask: 255.255.255.248

IP: 192.168.0.4

IP: 192.168.0.5

IP: 192.168.0.6

IP: 192.168.0.7

Go the pc 3 and find the milf office, go to home and sleep

Day 6 Go to the kitchen
Where is the flash drive

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
dammit...how do you advance time? It's nigh but I guess not late night, cuz I can't find Mark or how to advance time and it won't let me go back to bed

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes