3.50 star(s) 29 Votes

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Yes, click SETUP, then wait, a status bar will show up,( everything happens pretty slowly,) let the status bar finish. you should be good. don't be too quick to hit the left button or space bar in this game. ;)
Wow, that is one incredibly long pause. Terrible coding. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

SmokTR

Apr 7, 2021
I stucked after carrying boxes for electronic shop, i cant see any map icon to go back to the home the icon disappeared

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I stuck after carrying boxes for the electronic shop, I can't see any map icon to go back to the home the icon disappeared
Click the go right button, check your phone, should be a message from mom. if you get stuck, check your phone or check the quest guide. if the map does not show up, you haven't completed the quest.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
partake in sexual intercourse with them.
"Partake" :unsure: Where are we, in early century London :ROFLMAO:
Well, hello there young man, your quite the handsome fellow, you look very dapper in your coat and tails, and top hat, would you like to Partake in sexual intercourse with me.;)

Last edited:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
"Partake" :unsure: Where are we, in early century London :ROFLMAO:
Well, hello there young man, your quite the handsome fellow, you look very dapper in your coat and tails, and top hat, would you like to Partake in sexual intercourse with me.;)
Well, it wasn't me exactly using the word in the sentence. But i'll get it. But i love the urban dictionary.
I had to laugh and imagine the place these words were spoken. :cool:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I'm so confused :unsure:
What is the dad saying here, he's talking to the MC at night in the kitchen.
I like the plot and art, but the dialogue :sick:

mark "I want you to be self-sufficient"
mark "And I will be calm about you and your future" :unsure:

Please help :(

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hello, I am stuck on the quest where the MC tries to access system bios by pressing F2 or DEL. Can anyone help me, please?
You are supposed to hit DEL on your very own personal keyboard, these mini-games are cool because there different from the janky ones on most games, but these have issues too, the dev needs to fix many problems on his game.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Yeah, I saw where it was from, it just surprised me to even see it in a kind of modern dictionary.
I love the urban dictionary too, one of many bright spots on the internet.
Absolutely. One day i accidently i came across. Since then, i always use it. Very helpful for some err. sexual terms for example.
Though, i really loved your application of the word.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Absolutely. One day accidentally I came across. Since then, I have always used it. Very helpful for some err. sexual terms for example.
Though, I really loved your application of the word.
Thanks, for the compliment :giggle: I like your Avatar.

Last edited:

Loku02457

Apr 19, 2022
Ok dev I think i finally able to use your skipmode ...keep it up can't wait to see next update with milf one

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I know there is no tag for it, but i wonder how the game would turn if mom gets pregnant. Pills can fail. That would make it a quite interesting story.

Reactions: ropershy

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I know there is no tag for it, but i wonder how the game would turn if mom gets pregnant. Pills can fail. That would make it a quite interesting story.
Why stop at Mom? Why not sis, the twins and bring in that lady that was handing him his diploma as well. Knock them all up

• Haha
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Why stop at Mom? Why not sis, the twins and bring in that lady that was handing him his diploma as well. Knock them all up
Actually, i am ok with just mom. Seems natural. I do not want to have harem. Think about the cost. The poor guy will live in cardbox.
ps. Blackmailing my family has that. The game isn't very far yet though for having an impact in regards of pregnancy.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I love the character models and the enviroments but everything else feels kinda sterile at the moment.
The first scene with mom on the couch gave me a lot of hope for this game, i think it was very well done but after that i don't really remember any story bits at all, just the mundane tasks like texting and hauling the boxes in.
I could see this being a story told through the eyes of an introvert with all the tech stuff being heavily embelished over the human interactions, and then having the women take the reins and slowly corrupting the MC which would've been atleast something new and original.
Kinda disappointed with how quickly we hooked up with mom, but there's still a lot of empty space leading up to that point so i only hope the dev will add some more context and buildup instead of just going with the flow and continue the story without ever going back and adding some things here and there.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I love the character models and the enviroments but everything else feels kinda sterile at the moment.
The first scene with mom on the couch gave me a lot of hope for this game, i think it was very well done but after that i don't really remember any story bits at all, just the mundane tasks like texting and hauling the boxes in.
I could see this being a story told through the eyes of an introvert with all the tech stuff being heavily embelished over the human interactions, and then having the women take the reins and slowly corrupting the MC which would've been atleast something new and original.
Kinda disappointed with how quickly we hooked up with mom, but there's still a lot of empty space leading up to that point so i only hope the dev will add some more context and buildup instead of just going with the flow and continue the story without ever going back and adding some things here and there.
" Kinda disappointed with how quickly we hooked up with mom, but there's still a lot of empty space leading up to that point so i only hope the dev will add some more context and buildup instead of just going with the flow and continue the story without ever going back and adding some things here and there. " THIS. The main question that needs to be answered is WHY. Why does Mom (and it also seems sister feels this way as well) feel this way about MC.

Reactions: Draverik
3.50 star(s) 29 Votes