3.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Net-Work

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2018
are you 20? I grew up in the 80's if an older women was dating a younger man back then that lady would be blackballed. It would have been a huge scandal. Her reputation would have been shot.

Did it happen, Yes but they snuck around. Did it in the shadows. Kept it quiet. Still today if it was found out some Mother was fucking a classmate of her son it would be frowned upon by the other Mothers of that class. Think back to when you were 16. If your Mom had found out you were fucking your best friends Mother. I bet your Mom would have come unglued at you and especially at that lady.
man, it's not the 80s right now, different generations have different points of view, it has always been so and it will be so. In addition, you should not compare the game with reality. And then you might think I dream of fucking my mother and sister, judging by the game

Last edited:

jcmp32

Aug 27, 2021
IM stuck when try fix laptop in kitchen.. SETUP and RESTORE option doesnt work.. ANDROID port

Net-Work

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2018
stuck when carrying the boxes are done can't leave the town to go back home
I didn't understand how you got such an error, but I fixed your save file, try it (on 6th page, 4th slot)

Last edited:
Reactions: Punto

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
The new hair is super sexy but I feel like it took away the milfy aspect of the mom. Her old hair kinda made her look a bit older. But there's no denying the new hair is very sexy.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Is there any actual new content this update? The change log seems to just be dialogue edits and UI updates, etc.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes