3.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I dislike the manual traveling system. Clicking certain object (door & hallway) to switching places. I prefer using simple navigation bar system.

FriendlyDave

With the lemons...
Compressor
Jun 25, 2021
Live with MILF [v0.3b] [Net-Work] Compressed

Download Win/Linux (1.26GB --> 173MB)
:
- -

Download Mac (138MB):
- -

Leave a like (y) if you enjoyed this crunched version

*This version of the game is untested and unofficial, user beware.
Compression reduces the quality and can break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tools Used: UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone), Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone), RPG Maker MV Decrypter (petschko@f95zone), Yet Another Cruncher (hngg@f95zone),

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I just played v0.3b and my first impression is 'pretty good'... yes - it's another one of the cookie cutter incest stories (which I dont care about so i didnt even use the patch) but the renders are top notch. Even though the situation with Gwyneth happened pretty quick, she is very hot but I also can't wait to see Alex getting in on the action!!

The twins at the computer shop are also hot (most guys would have the fantasy of getting it on with twins!) but Alex ticks all the fap boxes for me so I will be following the next few updates to see how things develop. :)

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I just played v0.3b and my first impression is 'pretty good'... yes - it's another one of the cookie cutter incest stories (which I dont care about so i didnt even use the patch) but the renders are top notch. Even though the situation with Gwyneth happened pretty quick, she is very hot but I also can't wait to see Alex getting in on the action!!

The twins at the computer shop are also hot (most guys would have the fantasy of getting it on with twins!) but Alex ticks all the fap boxes for me so I will be following the next few updates to see how things develop. :)
Yes it happened pretty fast with Gwyn but I'm ok with that cause there is a question still left unanswered. That question is WHY? Let's be honest she is a hottie. I get it that she is having issues with her husband. Gwyn could have any guy she wanted. So why this skinny, weak and sickly MC?

I disagree that it is a cookie cutter incest story. In that MC isn't just another horny teenager that manipulated and took advantage of his lonely Mommy. Heck MC hasn't tried at all to get in Gwyn's pants. Heck he has even run from the idea of it.

Reactions: riddikk91

Net-Work

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2018
Work on the 0.4 a update is already in full swing, you can watch the development status(progress bars, updating everyday) on my patreon page , this information is available to everyone.

I really want to release an update this summer, since I have already learned a lot and there should be no problems that slow down development.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Everyone scolds the English language in the game, I can only agree on this.

Where can I find a free(or for not big money) writer?
Try using this app it should help with minor errors and sentence structures.

Good luck

• Angry
Reactions: Salam23456

Net-Work

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2018
I'm stuck here..
Try to load from this place and make a rollback for a few frames, this is a very rare error that appeared after the engine update and I can't do anything about it.

If it doesn't help, send me a save file

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes