Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I replayed the game today after the last update(s); it's been a loooong time since I've played it. For some reason I still like it, my biggest gripe is still only that there's much to read and not many choices, but for now I like the direction and the route I'm on. even if it's in early stages without much content. Hopefully I won't be forced into a path I won't enjoy, but right now I am looking forward to see how the story will develop.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Can somebody update the OP to indicate that a new game start is needed for 0.1.10.15?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
So far this playthrough is a lot better than the original since it reads more like a serial VN than a series of empty time period passages.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I've noticed a bug where the previous character's mugshot appears for a brief second then disappears just before the text appears.

Lamantin

May 4, 2018
I still can't help but be sad it's abandonned. The story was interesting with for once an asian cast, and a decent one. Even had the start of a well written femdom route (or assume so with the lab thing).

JonesI

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
New version:

In short, I changed all the images in the game. Story is mostly the same.

I can't really promise anything about future updates. Even though I want to keep expanding it, life is often too busy to work on this so I don't know.
I think the new method produces higher quality images, but it's harder to get consistency and avoid graphical artifacts. So the time spent per image varies wildly. Even though the last time I made an updated I had hopes to increase the number of images per event, I think I'll have to scale that back down again if I want to also write the story.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The new art style is fine outside the MC which seems totally different now (not that it's bad, just different). The faces of people in the background are still awful. And some characters look like wallpaper and not people : they lack depth and look flat which is particularly noticeable when a normal one is next to them.

It was nice to go through the game again. I totally forgot how it was working and the lack of choices, particularly with the clubs.

For those wondering about the changes in this new version, it was already answered by the dev :
In short, I changed all the images in the game. Story is mostly the same.
But maybe what he wrote on tfgames.site is more clear :
"So yeah... one year has passed and to be honest I was really frustrated with not being able to expand on this game. The thing that was holding me back was the images, I tried so many processing methods to get a result close to what I wanted, and they all failed miserably. Every time I tried I hated that I couldn't get it to look at least decent and more or less consistent.

That changed last month; I was finally able to figure out a process that results in more or less the same art styles for character images, background and events, and also which doesn't take an excruciating time to work on each individual picture. I hope people will think it's an improvement, but at least I'm content with the current style result.

So I finished reworking what was added in the game, and now finally started working on expanding the story again. So now the only limiting factor is how much free time I can put into it. I really don't want to make promises I won't be able to keep again, but I don't think it's going to take a year again at least..."

Good continuation.

Reactions: LaraNome

JonesI

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
Does the update add further to the story, or just the assets were swapped?
Asset swap. There's some parts rephrased to sound better (around 5000 words), but it doesn't change the story.

Hello.

The new art style is fine outside the MC which seems totally different now (not that it's bad, just different). The faces of people in the background are still awful. And some characters look like wallpaper and not people : they lack depth and look flat which is particularly noticeable when a normal one is next to them.

It was nice to go through the game again. I totally forgot how it was working and the lack of choices, particularly with the clubs.
Yes, getting consistency is still somewhat of a hit and miss sadly. Properly directing shadows is tricky to apply to the final images. Although there's also two guys which I forgot to redo (Wataru and Yuya).

Reactions: LaraNome and Oliz82

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LivingInKanazawa-0.23.3.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes