Ren'Py Living in Viellci [v0.3 Alpha] [NC131]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Going to remain very hopeful for this since I like the games its obviously based on, if I had one suggestion it would to be careful what you take from Inusuku's games. Some of the little annoyances such as waiting several seconds for each action to play out such as cooking or head pats could easily be cut out for the better.
just gonna point out that in Fantasy, you can just hold down the mouse button to speed up actions that have the [][][][] squares...

atur

Nov 5, 2019
Bro you have to go on starvation rations just to afford some luxuries. Imagine only eating ramen for two weeks just to afford a tube top, Christ:confused:

yvvki

Jul 31, 2020
Update 0.2 has been dropped!
Nothing changed much (especially the night activity). Instead it introduces to some new game features.

Reactions: Zero_Darkness

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Just poked my head in to see how this game is going... theres a V0.2 on Itch. and it looks like V0.3 is in progress.

... and because I know a lot of you really are just "what's new?" and "where?", Nice guy Shades will just leave this here :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and the Where :

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LivinInViellci-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: maybe973

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I'd at least play it if I saw the sleep sex or rape tags but how is that the one thing homie didn't finesse from the OG game. They never bring over the good stuff with games like these

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
No Lust bar for me, something I need to do to get it?
Edit- nvm i had the fricking SFW toggled on...

Last edited:

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
This looks good. Here's hoping there's more content coming (heh) soon.

Also hoping for someone to make a Godly Raymond Mod for this game -- the engine is Renpy, not Wolf, so hopefully the modder(s) will have an easier time of it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes