Ren'Py Living in Viellci [v0.3 Alpha] [NC131]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
okay inspired from one game is one thing but this is almost a copy of "Imouto Life"
I know! Isn't it great?

ê̶̗̞̣̗̺̺̑̉̔̀͂̀̐̊͆͘͘͝ͅv̵̢̡̢̨͖͓͙͔̪̩͍̝̱̻͙̰͈̜̥̳̻̹̳̰͙̲̝̩̘͕͎̉́̂͂͊͌̿͐́͂͛͑̀̓͑̒̌͒͘͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅë̷̛̜̖́̾͑͐̓̒̌͆̇͋̅͒͊̑͌͛̕͝ņ̶̛͖̠̖̦̳̯̰̝̝̳̖͖̞̫̼͛͌̄̌̃̈́͆̊̀͑̌̆̑̾̾͊̅͝͠ ̷̧̨͇̲̟̲͖͎̟̯̭̬̖̗̮̲͈̩̱̦̮̻̻͐b̵̧̨̡̡̧̨̡̺̤̹̝̗̪̟̘̹͉̠̺͙͇͔͍̜͓̤̝̩̘̘̘̞̅̈̂͆̀̿́̅̓̂͛͜͝͝͠͠͠͠e̸̬͉͍̝̗̝͔̞͖̞̣̝̲̻̻̜͕̗̺̲̠̫̤̮̮͈̫̺͕͓̟̼̠͍̐̅͑̆̿̓͒̔̈́̓̈́̊͒̊͒̈́̾̅̉̍͑͋̓́͘̕͜͠͝͝ͅt̴̯̫͔̲̮̜̤̘͇̥̥̤̰̪͎̰̒̊̏̃́̒̽̾̂̾̀̂̆̒͛͑̅͘͠͝͝͝t̷̢̡̢̡̗̘̲͎͈̫͎̥̺͚͔̰̯̥̯̺̲͎̦̙̽͐̾̀́͌͛͐̓̆͗̾̚͝ḝ̸̡̧̲̲̹̹̬̻̮̞̠̞̦̣͖͇̘͚̥̇̉͊̀̋͆̐́̑̌̀̅͂̒̋̈́̊̉͛̓̂͘̚͝͝ŕ̵̢̧̧̨͖̳̼̰̺̠͎̟̰̰̳̞̺̼͓̲̺̠͓̼̜̟͇̳̟̰̤̙͎̙̣̮̉͊̓̿͊̂͋̔̀́͆̉̉̔̕͜͝,̴̨̡̢̡̛̲̳̺͙͎̭̭̪̼͔̞̖̘̰̳̹͎̱͔̗̫͈̙͓̖͍̻̻̲̫̺̮̈́̈́̀͌̽͋̽̇̋̉͊̌͆̎̍͐̐̚͝͠ͅ ̷̧̛͎̜̤̣͚̥̣͓̖̖̮͖̦͉̗͍͙̟̰̫͚͕̹͚̦̖̱̖̼̬͔͉͖̀̉̈́͊̄͂͗͆̏͒̍̈̾̑̍͆̄̾́̿̕̚̕͠͠Ǐ̴̗͚̯̙̰͍͔͖̗͇̼̗͍̮̎̽͗̋̍͗̐̐̓̏̈́̎̔̉̓̊̄̈́̚̕̚ ̸̧̢̡̘̜͉̹̻̼̥͎͙̖̜̼͔̳̺̺͖̈́̐̓̃́͒͘̚͜͜͜d̵̮̣͚͔͉̻̤̬̼͕̜̺̱̱̤̤̞̤̳͍͈̹̹̖͈̾̈́͆̄̌̂͘͜ͅͅơ̶̧̢̩̬̪͔͍̞͓̳̑̀́̈́̔͆̇̈́̉̽͑͛͗̀̌̅̔͒́͆̇̾̈́́̾̅̒̇͑͘̕͝͝͠N̶̛͔̭̹̦̼̗̭̜̫̟̲͇̣͂͑̊͜ͅ'̴̛̝̗̫̟̰̖̪̩̎̋̓͒̓͌̀̆̾́̿̂͐́͆͐͌̋̈̄̑͑̎̀̕͠͝͝͠t̵̰̠̫͙͈͉̭͓̞͙̪̼̼͈̩͓̹̺̝̲͔͖͈̝̣͇͉͍̹̬̟̎͑̓̏̾̒͒̽̑́̓̇͂̈̐̉̾̽̇̌̆̈́͋͌̿͊̉̐̚͜͝ ̵̡͎̗̯̱̝̯̅̉̂H̷̢̟̩͇͔̰̝͇̠̥̝̝̺̙͕̻̟͇͚͔̞̬̥̩͙͂͌̂̎̓̒̔̆̀̕ͅͅą̸̺͎͚̤̜̯̣̗̦̦̜͍̗̤͖͕̻̥̟͈̜̝̖̫͓̬̗̬̣̞́̋͜͜ͅv̶̢̛̗̣̳̰͍͕͉̱͔̺͖͓̥̘̩̮̌̈́̄̅́̇͊̕͝E̷̢̨̢̛͉̥͕̥̣̭̱̗̹̰̝̲͙̫̲̟̬̟͖͚̼̺͕̗̱̯͈͒̌̒̓͊̓̅̔̾̇̌̌͆̆̌̈̏̐̎̽͛͆̅̇̅̃̅̂̌̃͛͗̚̚ͅ ̵̢̨̧̡̡̢̛̤͍̣̗̘̘̩͙̲̥̩͈͙̘̙̤͈̗̗̞̟̩̼̈́͌̉͆͛̔͋̀̒̈́̓̏̕̚͜͝ͅţ̸͔͎͔̭̰̤̬̲̖̝̜̺̥͓̩̭̥̫͌̋͋́̿͋̇̍̀̀͋̈́͊̄͐̌͜͝ͅͅO̷̝̺̘̤̪͇̫̞̬̜̜̣̰̘̝̩̯͖̰͍̪̳̓͒͂̈́̇̍͌̽̀̃͋̽͒̈́͛͆̕͜͜͠ ̵̢̢̢̡̻̬͓̰̪̟̮̺̥̪̰͖͔͉̯̫͚̞͙̭̩̱̹͍͖̫̥̪̹̫̠̏̾̊͐̈͛́͛́̉̇̈́́͑̔͌̍̄͘͝T̷̨̢̟̞̩͉͖̭͓͉̤̭̘̙̫̘̤̭̭͖͕̲̞̪͎̟͖͈́͒̍̊̇̓͂̓̃͌͊̈́̅̚͝r̶̛̛̖̯̫̿̓̾̆͒͛̀̒̐̈́͝A̶̢̛͕̩͇͍͂̽̃̈́̍̊́̋̀̍̿͗̋͌̀̉̒̚͝ṅ̶̡̰͚͕̰͈̫̫̞̲̬̪͈͎̻̠͐̏͆̒̑̊͋̕͘͜ͅͅs̷̩̀̀̂̒̓͒̿͂̊̂̉̑̓̚͝Ļ̶̧̨̠͇̬͈̝̱̲͈͔͈̬̝̼̝̰͙͓̗̼͕̗͓͒̋̄̅͊̾̔́̀͘͝ͅͅͅͅá̴̧̢̨̟̳͎̲̹͕̺͖͚̯͚͕̝̮͋͂͋̈̾̑̌̒̎̂̆́̎͛̂̇̃͑̐̈́̊͛̈̉͑͗̓̈͊̃̈̚͝͝T̴̡̧̛͍̩̭̬̹͍͓̪̬̲͔̘̼̳̯͊̂̈́͗̈̊̀͗̅͂͒͑̈́̍̈́̂̈́̀͗͆̉͌̉̍̏̐̌̌̆̾̀̚͜͜Ë̷̛̬͚̙̰͔̜̮̹́͗͌̊͊̾̿͜ ̸̧̛̲̠̼̱̗̺͓̫͕̼̼̘̠͙̩͓̮̻̮̩͎̓̓̆̒̾̒͠͝ͅͅi̸̢̧̡̧̬͚̳̪͚̭̪̗̪͓̗͉͍̗͉͔̰̘̫̬̙̚T̴̨̨̟̱͔̱͚̣͖͉͖̱̮͙͙̻̻̥̘̝͈͎̱̘̻̩̖̤̖̠̃̇̃́͜͜͝

Temujinkun

Aug 26, 2020
looks at least promoising.
it clearly took inspiration from another game, but extending it more.
i like where it's going so far.

NC131

Dec 9, 2022
hmmm...
View attachment 2597582
I honestly don't know if Renpy build would contain 2 malicious uhh... things Dx since I never put other files into the game other than a TXT saying thanks for downloading:unsure:

Oh and thank you for giving it a try ^^ In the next update I will do my best to improve it and give it my own spin =3
P.S The game will be colored in the future update >=]

Last edited:
Reactions: denn82

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
no lust bar and how to turn off the sfw?
Go to Options (opens save menu etc), then go to the in-game options and make sure that "Toggle SFW" is off.

If the check box is blue, that means SFW mode is on; if it's empty, that means SFW mode is off and all the (currently available) lewd options are open, provided you meet the in-game requirements. To see MC's lust level, click the up-and-down arrow button at the top.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NC131

a820802

Jan 8, 2019
looked like a direct copy with some assets and also the UI.. you are going to have some big shoes to fill, good luck.. and also hopefully you swap up the similarity down the line.

Reactions: Cliff_Edge

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LivingInViellci-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ghosto1234

Sep 9, 2020
You should post it on the discord server, and tell me the detail before that error happens
There's nothing much to say actually, i just simply pressing save like any other renpy games but the error log is there saying there's a path or a script not found so idk, it's all there on the image

NC131

Dec 9, 2022
There's nothing much to say actually, i just simply pressing save like any other renpy games but the error log is there saying there's a path or a script not found so idk, it's all there on the image
Check this posts

or this

check this too

This might be caused by your device settings...
If none of these links help, you prolly have to ask the renpy community, do you encounter this in the previous renpy games?

ghosto1234

Sep 9, 2020
Check this posts

or this

check this too

This might be caused by your device settings...
If none of these links help, you prolly have to ask the renpy community, do you encounter this in the previous renpy games?
1683633070571.png
This clicked something in my head and i can save now running as admin, thanks a lot

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes