Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Living Together! [v0.38] [Advent Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [147 MB]
- - - -

Mac [133 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Don't play this without URM.

Edit: Just an FYI, don't use URM to flag yourself as a subscriber...not that I did that or anything, you just probably shouldn't...just sayin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CleanJebboy

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
Still a few bugs, specially with the tired sequence. Went to bed at 23.00 like a good workaholic, had a lot of energy and still got tired for some reason, and that tiredness lasted the whole damn week. Don't know if its intentional, that it procs 5 days in a row. A damn hassle to reach 200 points on trust, and attraction is slow as hell to build up. Got 1 point after 5 spicy interactions.

• Love
Reactions: electric_pt

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Really like the animation and girl but the grind is to much, and no sort of help to what to do to get the stats up. even if you click on her interest you can go - on the stats... Dev, if you need to grind for days to get to some content it is too much. It bugs me I cant get to any content :/
Dude, your signature gif is effing hypnotic. Well done. :ROFLMAO:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The amount of hair down there is so disgusting. I don't know if there are actual people out there like this but I've personally not seen any. If this is the dev's way of indicating this is a character that is 18+, this is a terrible job.
Right, how is having a bush like the outback an indication of maturity? Razors have existed for a very, very long time. Even if someone doesn't shave they at least to some maintenance, no?

• Angry
Reactions: merleved

Doritos756

Dec 27, 2020
You can withdraw money from your bank account in the phone. Not seen this mentioned yet and could be helpful. And you can increase the weekly budget there too.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
There is literally nothing here yet. except jerking of at night or sis masturbating in the bathroom.
And the game is soooo freaking unoptimized.... like every frame of animation is a png image of a 3-4 MB in size. Is it just to make the game look bigger than it actually is ? Then congrats.

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
Dear dev :

Lower the music volume. Blasting that shit at 12000 decibels when someone starts the game up for the first time isn't the way to go. Some of us dislike tinnitus.

That phone interface for the menu and needing to use it to quit is clunky as hell. It's never, ever a good idea to make your own custom interface for the menu and settings. Stick with the standard Ren'Py one. It's simple and it works. Nobody gives a shit about how pretty your iPhone is.
A058764.jpg on"
“Criticism is easier than practice.”

Lol,yet another critic of ..... little trick ,avent to play that silk on steam or other ,I increase my volume little by little because I always lower the sound of my headset ,after each game or while I keep the same volume ,because I am not sour ,I understand that this detreable silk .... May well we will say that these steps the only dev who does it , in view of your tag "Engaged Member
", numbers of comentaire and the number of years that your in the forum , you should be accustomed to then time, we would say a beginner who discovers ,independent games,and we went little in the menue OPTION "Son"
:rolleyes::rolleyes::whistle::whistle::whistle:........:p:p:geek::geek::geek: Ha yes :giggle::giggle::giggle:!!!!! of course!!!..... do not stiffen up a possible responder not worth it ,because I do not want to preach my time with "that":geek::geek: "Sory google traduction "

Last edited:

AYoung42

Oct 22, 2019
Unbearable grind, if the dev doesn't adjust the required points to something more reasonable, I'll wait for a cheat mod before playing again.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
You can download https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-console-enabler-v1-0.114847/ and set trust/ attraction using console. To my surprise, trust at 800 = she is cautious of you. So yeah, game is a nightmarish grind, not worth your time.
Not to mention the nightmarish RNG all over the dialogue system.
That... is absurd. I enjoy a good slow burn but that is just being completely unreasonable. Who would leave a game's progression down to RNG. It's counterproductive at best. From what I've read the dev seems to know that there is nothing to the game right now so they are just adding an ungodly amount of padding to make the game seem longer than it is.

2.20 star(s) 11 Votes