2.20 star(s) 11 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3678076

Overview:
Meet your love interest (nameable). She’s referred to you all her life as Oniichan (relationship changeable). Affectionately, you also call her your little Sister (also changeable)!
You cohabitate in a small studio apartment. You’ll have to get along in this small area where you’ll spend a lot of time together. Through interacting with her, you build up a relationship that’s based on trust, friendship . . . and more! Talk to her and find out her favourite topics, play video games, and take her with you on day trips. Through your actions, she can come to trust you more, and, of course, you can also build her sexual attraction toward you. But be warned! You can also lose her trust in you.
Living Together! is a laid-back game intended to be played with one hand. Please enjoy this simple Oniichan game.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-12
Release Date: 2024-06-12
Developer: Advent Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.38 Subscriber Special
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Extra Message From the Developer: Check the Tags if you like this. This isn't only a Visual Novel but also a Dating Sim :)

SMALL EXTRA
Unlocked Subscriber Special Gallery
WIN/Linux - Mac

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3678077 View attachment 3678078 View attachment 3678079 View attachment 3678080 View attachment 3678114 View attachment 3678115 View attachment 3678116 View attachment 3728202
It would be awesome if you had a walkthrough or hints that tell you what is best to do next. I'm too old to be walking through a minefield only to get blown up. Love the renders and the idea, but, some of us would like a little help.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LivingTogether-ADVENTGAMES-0.38
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
the game is grind like a hell and u lose stats with free perks made that wrost... even the perk who say that had no bonus u still lose stats it's too much man... at least put some neutral perk losing stats in a hellgrind game like that is too much effort for almost nothing in return

Reactions: HarryHill99

Prinnny

Mar 9, 2019
The game is promising but evidently a work in progress. Talking and flirting are rng-based right now. That means progression is rng-based.

Her mood and stats with you don't do much right now. She could be maxed trust and attraction and still respond negatively to flirting which makes it seem like a painful grind. If progression was more linear (10 attraction = 50% positive 'birds and bees"; 20 attraction = 100% positive "birds and bees" and 50% "crush"; and so on...) then it'd feel rewarding.

But even if you do get max trust and attraction, there are only 5 animated scenes right now. Peeing on toilet, masturbating on toilet, bathing, or masturbating in bath. The last animated scene is just you jerking off to her sleeping at night.

The night time portion is unfinished. You can see that there are plans to add more to when she is awake and possibly some nighttime sex, but it's not here yet. You also cannot shower with her, but the option is there.

Overall, it shows promise but it's far from finished right now. You can't customize her height and bust, talk or flirt linearly, quick save and load, fast forward, and have sex. Nothing new is unlocked after 100 trust and affection. Currently cannot lewd the loli v0.38.

Last edited:

Jmankj

Aug 8, 2020
Really like the animation and girl but the grind is to much, and no sort of help to what to do to get the stats up. even if you click on her interest you can go - on the stats... Dev, if you need to grind for days to get to some content it is too much. It bugs me I cant get to any content :/

KIlo 1-19

Feb 17, 2020
what 3d software does this character comes from... i have seen some similarity to those other vn in F95

battlebrother

Jan 25, 2019
Considering some of the shit they allow here, just makes you laugh that this is where they draw the line, young looking models, especially when they actually have a tag for it.
It used to be fine until some piece of garbage caused a stink. It is less that they are drawing a line on a moral stand point and more covering their asses which I understand.

LOL32

Dec 13, 2016
In South America there are girls this age who are unfortunately already pregnant
I agree, im from South america, i knew about a 11 yo neighbor got preg, and got sent to live with her father and probably aborted, and a few more teens but were mostly 14 or 15.

Reactions: Kakasan

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Hard Pass. I have enough real life grinding to do. I don't need it in my games as well; like doing laundry, working, buying groceries, ect.

Dating Sim=Dev doesn't know how to tell a story.

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
I agree, im from South america, i knew about a 11 yo neighbor got preg, and got sent to live with her father and probably aborted, and a few more teens but were mostly 14 or 15.
I mean biologically speaking that's what puberty really indicates/is for is the point of when mating is possible. Any age greater than that is a social norm not a biological one. Looking in history (egypt, romans, greeks, persians, etc) all seem to have followed the biological limits (i.e. puberty being the marker).

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
As cute and sweet as this young girl is, and to hear all the negative comments about the grinding and the deduction of points and how difficult it is to progress. She isn't cute enough to keep a lot of players from saying, "DO SOMETHING TO CORRECT THIS PROBLEM, OR YOU WILL LOSE A WHOLE BUNCH OF PLAYERS!!!". I downloaded the last game, but, not this one. It's the same old mess. Mr. Dev, please wake up and smell the coffee, pretty please.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
what about that refutes anything...?

their face looks entirely childike, especially in the mirror render. it's super creepy.
but maybe i'm wrong and the character design/animations(?) are just creepy. idk wth is up with the mouth and eyes in the bench render
um.... the pubes bro.

it's as hairy as a 40yr old mother XD

Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018
BROOOO... What do you actually need to do to raise up attraction???? This game has no hints to what you should be doing and the freaking interactions are so random!!

Reactions: Doritos756

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Dear dev :

Lower the music volume. Blasting that shit at 12000 decibels when someone starts the game up for the first time isn't the way to go. Some of us dislike tinnitus.

That phone interface for the menu and needing to use it to quit is clunky as hell. It's never, ever a good idea to make your own custom interface for the menu and settings. Stick with the standard Ren'Py one. It's simple and it works. Nobody gives a shit about how pretty your iPhone is.

Reactions: Skeltom
2.20 star(s) 11 Votes