2.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Cravestuh

Mar 30, 2022
I'd say, it needs to be balanced, to have a lot more steps inbetween, not sex straight away, some interactions, baths together (I don't think that's in at the moment?), slow build up, but that it matches the grind so it seems like a progression.

Ramr0

Apr 12, 2022
If your attraction is in the negatives would it make sense to just start over because I spent too much time on trust now I have trust 304 and attraction on -6. Going swimming is the only way to increase it but then you have to wait a week before doing it again and the attraction goes down by one everyday making it impossible to raise attraction unless im missing something.

Advent Games

Living Together! with Imouto
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
I'd say, it needs to be balanced, to have a lot more steps inbetween, not sex straight away, some interactions, baths together (I don't think that's in at the moment?), slow build up, but that it matches the grind so it seems like a progression.
That's what I mean. If that amount of grinding would result in having sex and all the between steps like bathing, touching, mutual masturbation, giving and receiving head, and so on, would that strike you as a good balance? ^_^

If your attraction is in the negatives would it make sense to just start over because I spent too much time on trust now I have trust 304 and attraction on -6. Going swimming is the only way to increase it but then you have to wait a week before doing it again and the attraction goes down by one everyday making it impossible to raise attraction unless im missing something.
-6 should be very salvageable!

Advent Games

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
0.38 cant be downloadable due to a quarantine (says the web)
if that's through Itch then read the message I posted just above the download button. Basically, a competitor most likely brigaded me out of jealousy or whatever. You can download it here from F95 or through my website also.

HeartsQueen

Jun 3, 2024
if that's through Itch then read the message I posted just above the download button. Basically, a competitor most likely brigaded me out of jealousy or whatever. You can download it here from F95 or through my website also.
I cant find the way. Always go to the same quarantine post. Could anybody add here the correct link for download the 0.38?

HeartsQueen

Jun 3, 2024
Anyway, still having a lot of issues. It has a sloooow gameplay, and i dont have too much free time on daily weekend. Dont make atraction decrease please. It make a worse experience

miglosch

Jan 21, 2023
I don't know where to start, because there are so many things to say... so I will start with a report about some errors at first.
At some point after a lewd talk I get several errors where only the key error ist changing and every error is referring to line 1009 in evening_behavior .rpy. I always hit IGNORE to get the next error and so on... here a screenshot:
Bildschirmfoto 2024-06-04 um 05.11.32.png
and here the keyerror list (they do not appear at same time, but always as written in a row):
58, 32, 49, 41, 60, 44, 56
62, 31, 33, 54, 10, 12, 51, 52, 37
38, 59, 11, 24, 30, 35, 39, 53, 57
40, 50, 27, 61, 22
23, 29, 47
14, 16, 17, 19, 21, 26, 43, 55

Sometimes I got an error after taking a bath too, but I didn't make a notice about it (yet).

to be continued...

miglosch

Jan 21, 2023
it's me again...

A further error (I guess):
On the weekends there is no second choice as on the first weekend. Means that I've chosen "go swimming" and now I'm unable to go on a picnic.

That's what I mean. If that amount of grinding would result in having sex and all the between steps like bathing, touching, mutual masturbation, giving and receiving head, and so on, would that strike you as a good balance? ^_^
Absolutely NOT!
There is nothing to say about a little grinding, but I would say that the triggers are set much too high to get a smooth day to day progress.
The capacity of trust and affection are set to 999 - that's really really really hard to reach. This amount of grinding (alot of hours in real life) doesn’t match the very little progress you can make - to say it clear.

And for the different beginnings is to say, that the values for all beginnings are much too low.
As "best friend" I get 0 affection, but you need 120 to touch the "she has a little interest"... the same for the trust. I'm starting at 35, but need nearly 200 to get "a little bit trusted"? (I have missed the exact value - sorry!) Does a bestie not deserve more trust and at least a little bit affection?
In your storyline you talk about an old friend, but this „ol friend“ doesn’t give you a little trust or affecion? Really? How does this even fit to the way you put the beginnings? We have gotten three settings given, but no one contains nearly a matching amount of trust or affection.
And then you skip right after the intro the first month (naturally without any progress), but the counter tells that you start at day 0. So why are you mention this skipped month? I don’t get it.

And what is this with this penalties and the so called peeping_penalty_system? The values are saying that I would get less penalized the more I get catched?! They seem to bee loops to further slow down the progress. But why? That's the question.

to be contiued…

P.S.: no offense meant

Reactions: Advent Games

Advent Games

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
I don't know where to start, because there are so many things to say... so I will start with a report about some errors at first.
At some point after a lewd talk I get several errors where only the key error ist changing and every error is referring to line 1009 in evening_behavior .rpy. I always hit IGNORE to get the next error and so on... here a screenshot:
View attachment 3702821
and here the keyerror list (they do not appear at same time, but always as written in a row):
40, 50, 27, 61, 22
23, 29, 47

Sometimes I got an error after taking a bath too, but I didn't make a notice about it (yet).

to be continued...
I've added this to the bug tracker. It appears you have discovered one of her lewd high interests and there is a mistake in the code to parse that to the known interests list. Basically, you were punished for playing the game too well. You lewded your sister so hard that the fabric of reality unravelled. She became so horny that the universe turned to face away from the depravity of it.

HeartsQueen

Jun 3, 2024
No sé por dónde empezar, porque hay tantas cosas que decir... así que empezaré con un informe sobre algunos errores al principio.
En algún momento, después de una charla lasciva, recibo varios errores en los que solo cambia el error clave y cada error se refiere a la línea 1009 en Evening_behavior .rpy. Siempre presiono IGNORAR para obtener el siguiente error y así sucesivamente... aquí una captura de pantalla:
View attachment 3702821
y aquí la lista de errores clave (no aparecen al mismo tiempo, sino siempre escritos en una fila):
40, 50, 27, 61, 22
23, 29, 47

A veces también recibí un error después de bañarme, pero no me di cuenta (todavía).

continuará...
[/CITA]

la charla lasciva es por tu parte solamente, o ella tambien hablaba? Porque a mi no me dice nada l
View attachment 3702821
40, 50, 27, 61, 22
23, 29, 47

to be continued...
She talks to you sexually? She doesnt say me nothing hahaah how u did it?

2.20 star(s) 11 Votes