2.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Advent Games

Living Together! with Imouto
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
i dont understand the period cycle on the calendar or how it effects the game?
The calendar is only for you to track her cycle. It lets you predict when it's a dangerous day. You have to find out the relevant information (bleed days) yourself. This mechanic will be fleshed out (like finding used pads) in the near future ^_^

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
hi hello ,here is a mistake that can happen ,when we want to see in the bathroom

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Scripts/night_behavior.rpyc", line 496, in script call
[Previous line repeated 13 more times]
File "Scripts/evening_behavior .rpyc", line 1484, in script
File "G:\P\Favori\LivingTogether_alpha_037-0.37-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "G:\P\Favori\LivingTogether_alpha_037-0.37-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1373, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "G:\P\Favori\LivingTogether_alpha_037-0.37-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1266, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
File "G:\P\Favori\LivingTogether_alpha_037-0.37-pc\renpy\character.py", line 927, in do_display
display_say(who,
File "G:\P\Favori\LivingTogether_alpha_037-0.37-pc\renpy\character.py", line 624, in display_say
raise Exception("The say screen (or show_function) must return a Text object.")
Exception: The say screen (or show_function) must return a Text object.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Living Together 0.37
Sat Jun 1 10:37:15 2024
[/code]

Reactions: Advent Games

Advent Games

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
Version 0.38 Available

Mostly bug fixes (a lot!) resulting in a smoother experience altogether. I’ve also included some additional visual indicators and pointers to help the player along. Experimental features are rollback and skipping in VN segments and the ability to skip narration during evening interactions.

Available on:

Content Updates Coming !

Changelog:
  • Added Rollback and Skip to Visual Novel segments of the game.
  • Added experimental Skip Narration option in the Main Menu Preferences (skips narration of Evening Narrator for now).
  • Added missing intro talk segment with mom for Day Traders.
  • Added mention of woman stuff in the intro talk with Mom.
  • HODL now randomises the initial price point with each New Game.
  • Optimised certain static images that are always the same, resulting in ~100mb less memory use.
  • added visual indicators for what is affected by an interaction, currently for: casual conversation, lewd conversion, drinking
  • added a notification upon discovering a high interest topic
  • further added context sensitive smartwatch changes
  • added additional indicators of the relationship to the SISTERS phone app
  • tweaked the Lewd Conversation Attraction gain. Attraction gain is tied to Trust. Gain her Trust completely first. It's now possible to engage in successful Lewd conversation sooner (~100+ Trust).
  • tweaked the Lewd Conversation Trust Loss (less harsh)
  • Night Time Lewd Interaction now tied to Trust and Affection levels. Check the SISTER app descriptions if she might be receptive of those.
  • You can now wake her up yourself during the night. She'll have less of a problem being undressed while conscious than when she finds out you did it while she slept.
  • Added time consumption to Day Trader Oniichan's day menu.
  • Added stricter time controls to Day Trader Oniichan's day so its less likely (impossible?) for him to go past 16:00.
  • Feeding her a pokestick can no longer push her Mood above Superb
  • Ruining her Trust during Night Time Interaction when she wakes up should no longer result in an infinite loop but go to the Game Over message instead.
  • Right clicking on the Remember screen (load) will no longer freeze the UI.
  • Going to bed between 23:00 and 0:00 will no longer cause the day to be reset.
  • Going to bed on a Saturday after 0:00 (so Sunday morning) will no longer cause the Sunday to be skipped to Monday 7:00.
  • Menstruation should now only last the proper amount of days and not the whole month.
  • iOS will now show the same icon as the PC/Linux versions
  • Drinking Sake will now take 1 Sake instead of 1 Beer from the inventory
  • Bug in the Casual Talk behaviour that caused erratic responses has now been fixed.
  • Options buying/selling results mathematics greatly improved.
  • HODL options should now have a tendency to rise instead of fall and zero out.
  • Grammatical corrections to the Intro scene.

Aug 11, 2017
Downloading now but the fixes for 0.38 seem to cover all of my current frustrations, wasn't sure if I was missing something when 20 days in I couldn't get attraction above -10 and she was still on her period

Aug 11, 2017
Well, now the game doesn't go past the first weekend, it's just weekend forever with the day listed as "week day error". I went to bed at 9 on Sunday so this isn't a midnight issue
edit: also, where video games supposed to be removed? I had them on 0.37 but now the option is only on weekends and all the games are greyed out so you still can't play them

Advent Games

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
Well, now the game doesn't go past the first weekend, it's just weekend forever with the day listed as "week day error". I went to bed at 9 on Sunday so this isn't a midnight issue
edit: also, where video games supposed to be removed? I had them on 0.37 but now the option is only on weekends and all the games are greyed out so you still can't play them
I'll deffo look into the weekend cycling. Does it only happen on Sunday to Monday?

For the games, check if you are subscribed to the DAMPF app and if you have the games purchased.

Aug 11, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Scripts/new_day_behavior.rpy", line 165, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Scripts/new_day_behavior.rpyc", line 165, in script
  File "C:\Games\LivingTogether_alpha_038-0.38-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Games\LivingTogether_alpha_038-0.38-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Scripts/new_day_behavior.rpy", line 165, in <module>
  File "C:\Games\LivingTogether_alpha_038-0.38-pc\renpy\revertable.py", line 217, in __getitem__
    rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Living Together 0.38
Sun Jun  2 03:10:55 2024

Reactions: Advent Games
Aug 11, 2017
I'll deffo look into the weekend cycling. Does it only happen on Sunday to Monday?

For the games, check if you are subscribed to the DAMPF app and if you have the games purchased.
Just posted code, happens every day after the first Sunday

As for the games, not subscribed but I wasn't before either so didn't know that was a thing, guess having access to them before was a bug. Good to know

Advent Games

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
Version 0.38 Available

Mostly bug fixes (a lot!) resulting in a smoother experience altogether. I’ve also included some additional visual indicators and pointers to help the player along. Experimental features are rollback and skipping in VN segments and the ability to skip narration during evening interactions.

Available on:

Content Updates Coming !

Changelog:
  • Added Rollback and Skip to Visual Novel segments of the game.
  • Added experimental Skip Narration option in the Main Menu Preferences (skips narration of Evening Narrator for now).
  • Added missing intro talk segment with mom for Day Traders.
  • Added mention of woman stuff in the intro talk with Mom.
  • HODL now randomises the initial price point with each New Game.
  • Optimised certain static images that are always the same, resulting in ~100mb less memory use.
  • added visual indicators for what is affected by an interaction, currently for: casual conversation, lewd conversion, drinking
  • added a notification upon discovering a high interest topic
  • further added context sensitive smartwatch changes
  • added additional indicators of the relationship to the SISTERS phone app
  • tweaked the Lewd Conversation Attraction gain. Attraction gain is tied to Trust. Gain her Trust completely first. It's now possible to engage in successful Lewd conversation sooner (~100+ Trust).
  • tweaked the Lewd Conversation Trust Loss (less harsh)
  • Night Time Lewd Interaction now tied to Trust and Affection levels. Check the SISTER app descriptions if she might be receptive of those.
  • You can now wake her up yourself during the night. She'll have less of a problem being undressed while conscious than when she finds out you did it while she slept.
  • Added time consumption to Day Trader Oniichan's day menu.
  • Added stricter time controls to Day Trader Oniichan's day so its less likely (impossible?) for him to go past 16:00.
  • Feeding her a pokestick can no longer push her Mood above Superb
  • Ruining her Trust during Night Time Interaction when she wakes up should no longer result in an infinite loop but go to the Game Over message instead.
  • Right clicking on the Remember screen (load) will no longer freeze the UI.
  • Going to bed between 23:00 and 0:00 will no longer cause the day to be reset.
  • Going to bed on a Saturday after 0:00 (so Sunday morning) will no longer cause the Sunday to be skipped to Monday 7:00.
  • Menstruation should now only last the proper amount of days and not the whole month.
  • iOS will now show the same icon as the PC/Linux versions
  • Drinking Sake will now take 1 Sake instead of 1 Beer from the inventory
  • Bug in the Casual Talk behaviour that caused erratic responses has now been fixed.
  • Options buying/selling results mathematics greatly improved.
  • HODL options should now have a tendency to rise instead of fall and zero out.
  • Grammatical corrections to the Intro scene.
This and the following hotfix (I hope):
  • Addressed a possible loop where you could not advance to the next day.

Links are the same! Available on:

• Red Heart
Reactions: armrock0032t

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
v0.38 hot fixed
Just tried the student route:
There is no way to buy groceries (not counting the convenience store) except by taking the 3k shopping trip on the weekend.
When I did that (on Sunday) , I bought enough of everything and finished out the day.
The next morning, it was Sunday again, there was no food or anything else I had bought, and the money that I had spent was gone.

I have played several routes now and none have worked for more than a week or two.
Is there any route in this game that is currently playable?

Advent Games

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
v0.38 hot fixed
Just tried the student route:
There is no way to buy groceries (not counting the convenience store) except by taking the 3k shopping trip on the weekend.
When I did that (on Sunday) , I bought enough of everything and finished out the day.
The next morning, it was Sunday again, there was no food or anything else I had bought, and the money that I had spent was gone.

I have played several routes now and none have worked for more than a week or two.
Is there any route in this game that is currently playable?
Students should get enough food to last the first week, but thinking about it you do have a point. Student is already poor so wouldn't go to a shopping mall for groceries. I have it noted.

I start working on more new content in 0.40 - 0.49.

Thank you for your feedback!

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Students should get enough food to last the first week, but thinking about it you do have a point. Student is already poor so wouldn't go to a shopping mall for groceries. I have it noted.

I start working on more new content in 0.40 - 0.49.

Thank you for your feedback!
The real problem is that:
1) I bought stuff, but nothing was added to inventory. [Game breaking bug]
2) There is no chance to buy food during the week, except for the convenience store that no one can afford. This makes it possible to get locked in a loop and not have enough energy to do anything. Being able to get a delivery through the phone would fix that.

In addition, why does it cost 500 to transfer money from savings to checking? That shit is free.

How about we get rid of the 3k shopping trip and instead have a stop at the convenience store open like the store on the shopping trip would, with all the products and prices the same. Then there would be no need for the 2k generic convenience store item.

You can always add in something else later in place of that shopping trip, like shopping for household upgrades, or another trip to a new place and still have a 3k money sink that can be avoided if you cannot afford it. Having food locked behind a 3k travel expense is not a good idea.

Last edited:

Cravestuh

Mar 30, 2022
Built the trust past 300, atraction 200+, still can't get any interaction, are there any scenes beyond the groping at night scene and spying on her while in the bath/on the toilet?
Really grindy, with little to no payoff at the moment. I do like the concept and the character.

Advent Games

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
Really grindy, with little to no payoff at the moment. I do like the concept and the character.
There is no additional lewd content as of yet, no, however the amounts you did grind out will be enough for sexual intercourse in future updates. Out of legit curiosity, ff the current grind would result in having sex with her, would that be an acceptable balance?

2.20 star(s) 11 Votes