2.20 star(s) 11 Votes

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
the menu is bad i can rool back how to load new save i have to exit the game?need some change i will not play until is fix the menu
look for a can ,I don’t speak or really understand English ,mai bisarment I arrive has recorded the game and to reload my part ,those fuck not?! ,makes a blow and you will find .and make a return to the menue ,and reload the game ,is not very complicated , SORRYE translation with reverso

Advent Games

Living Together! with Imouto
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
Also, since this is mostly a grind game it would be nice if there are some tease renders like her panties from rear view along with a shot of her bare soles.
Deffo on the to-do list! Gym scenes with her wearing skin tights coming soon.

Advent Games

Living Together! with Imouto
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
look for a can ,I don’t speak or really understand English ,mai bisarment I arrive has recorded the game and to reload my part ,those fuck not?! ,makes a blow and you will find .and make a return to the menue ,and reload the game ,is not very complicated , SORRYE translation with reverso
I think you want: return to main menu and save game? The smartphone power button leads to the main menu.

Azil

Sep 22, 2017
The UI might be able to use a bit of work, I think. The smart watch is probably pulling a bit too much weight, especially considering how little real-estate it takes up and that it's not in a corner of the screen people often look at for pressing info.

Particularly with the energy meter; it took me forever to realize that my energy meter was on the watch, and even then I often don't have it up because I'm looking at a different bit of info on it so energy management feels more awkward than it otherwise might. Given how important energy management is it'd probably be better to have at least that constantly on the screen somewhere instead of in a rotating display.

Looking forward to seeing where this goes, since I'm a fan of the games it was pretty clearly inspired by. A touch curious on how far the sleep stuff is going to end up going, since it's a big part of what I like about the...Imouto Life? Living With My Sister? Whatever-that-series-is-called-now series. It doesn't look like you're going to take it as far as they did based on how I'm reading things (and if so, no bother, you're not into what you're not into), but I'm curious as to whether I'm actually reading it right.

Reactions: Advent Games

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LivingTogether-ADVENTGAMES-0.37
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

ding1807

Jul 1, 2018
the menu is bad i can rool back how to load new save i have to exit the game?need some change i will not play until is fix the menu
menu is in the left corner, there is a phone, u can exit, save and do other stuff in there, took me also a bit to see that, he made it a bit stupid this way...

kirsek

Jun 27, 2017
whan i want to widrow money.. and than go back the phone freezes..
and how much do you need of everything to do even some stuff.. i cheated it up to a 1000 and got nothing other than her sleeping and i can do so minur stuff..

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
My last play through ended after the first week because I didn't receive any money for the next week.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I just started the game and don't understand what I"m supposed to be doing. I wish they had a WT mod to help new players. I just tried to play it again and got so bored and confused.

Last edited:

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
hey how do i increase attraction been siting at 25 for ages
0x52 is your friend...;) but you can also bork your save files.

I -may- have been screwing with some values trying to trigger things...hence how I know you can't stick your dong in yet...that, and by checking the coding.

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
I just started the game and don't understand what I"m supposed to be doing. I wish they had a WT mod to help new players. I just tried to play it again and got so bored and confused.
Work, if you have that path enabled, talk about topics, take a bath to regen energy, talk more, "sleep", molest, rinse, repeat.

Pretty much that's the walk through for now. The 200+ attraction and trust doesn't really trigger anything yet that I've seen - and I'm pretty sure I broke something else because she's been on her period every day...

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
I think you want: return to main menu and save game? The smartphone power button leads to the main menu.
yes I these May I cross that the translation is not well... May thank you ,persso I find my thing and it upsets me no more than that ;) and that the game remains nice ,thank you and good luck and strongly the following

• Red Heart
Reactions: Advent Games

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I want to like this game especially considering how rare loli tagged games are around here but between the grind and the UI that doesn't tell me much of anything because its too small and broken up. Instead of trying to display everything on a watch just have a stats bar on top of the screen.

This is especially important for managing the girls mood as I watched her go from happy at the end of the first night with all good interactions to being angry for some reason.

I also can't understand why besides removing the skip function you also seemingly put in save edit protection. Why actively fight the end user?

Reactions: RoyMe
2.20 star(s) 11 Votes