al_pacino

Aug 30, 2021
yo, anyone got fix for this issue? oh yeah, I already have 6 elven stone fragment and about 270k money, why is there no marriage prompt?

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
I am lvl 59 in compound and still didn't unlock "succubus aphrodiac" potion, maybe it unlock throught a specific event, could someone tell how to do so?
Im at dat 75
lucia's affection 384, service 192, lust 435, not married yet
unlocked love inn and use twice (school teacher and student scenario)
never attempt to take commision with that potion requirement

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I am lvl 59 in compound and still didn't unlock "succubus aphrodiac" potion, maybe it unlock throught a specific event, could someone tell how to do so?
Im at dat 75
I remember I unlocked that potion when you go see your teacher. I remember I never bought anything from her and my Lucia's lust was only 200. I don't know about any other requirements.

black swarm

Mar 5, 2022
Im at dat 75
how to unlock stay at inn

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
how to unlock stay at inn
First having "commision" unlocked in tavern, do kervan's commision, he is an npc adventure, his personality was playboy/cheater, after u do it thrice or more commission he will give u a letter of recommendation to a love inn. To go to that inn, u should be at night (before lucia go to sleep) select interract > love inn

By the way, I go to lobellia (teacher) but nothing happen, did u get that recipe before or after giving the marterials for making a marriage ring?

pirollo

May 2, 2017
The bug correction doesn't work to me..
I managed (grinding af) to get the wedding ring but how i can complete the commission without possibilities to make other potion than the basic ones???

P.s.: someone could send me Yasaniki's file not on pixeldrain 'cos my vpn slow down the process....

Last edited:

Susssybaakkkaa

May 9, 2023
May I know any preferable guides on the game? I'm kinda lost ( No worries I've downloaded Yasaniki's file ), certain help like increasing my total ejaculation and any other preferable things to advance the game? *been playing for 5hrs*

Thanks alot

alterunic

Mar 23, 2023
Here is a fairly in-depth guide I made from notes that I took while playing. I also learned about various hidden mechanics from reading the game code.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

alterunic

Mar 23, 2023
I also made my own patch, fixing various text layout issues such as missing spaces between words, hard-to-read commissions and completely unreadable love hotel / fancy restaurant / bookstore choice descriptions. Also fixed a coding mistake that prevented the 3rd forest sex scene from triggering.
If you've unpacked app.asar you can use the mini patch in the attachment.
Otherwise you can download the big patch containing a modified app.asar file (while it lasts).
Credit to Ninedeus and Krnekdo for making other changes that I built on top of.
The patch is for version 1.0.6 . If a new version gets uploaded and these issues are not fixed by the dev I might make an updated patch for that version, if someone asks.

Feel free to reply with screenshots of badly broken stuff that I missed. I'm open to releasing updated patches for a bit.
Edit: posted an update, see changelog

Last edited:

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
Here is a fairly in-depth guide I made from notes that I took while playing. I also learned about various hidden mechanics from reading the game code.

Damn. Now that's commitment. Hat's off to you, sir. Honestly, I still kinda wish there was a bad end for neglecting health or her, just to make it a bit more challenging.

black swarm

Mar 5, 2022
I also made my own patch, fixing various text layout issues such as missing spaces between words, hard-to-read commissions and completely unreadable love hotel / fancy restaurant / bookstore choice descriptions. Also fixed a coding mistake that prevented the 3rd forest sex scene from triggering.
Otherwise you can download the big patch containing a modified app.asar file here (while it lasts).
The patch is for version 1.0.6 . If a new version gets uploaded and these issues are not fixed by the dev I might make an updated patch for that version, if someone asks.

Feel free to reply with screenshots of badly broken stuff that I missed. I'm open to releasing updated patches for a bit.
work android ? i use joinplay

mrericsan

Sep 21, 2021
Otherwise you can download the big patch containing a modified app.asar file here (while it lasts).

Edit: posted an update, see changelog

Thanks man, i finally got to play this game. and thanks to Ninedeus and Krnekdo also.
I am almost at the end, one bit of warning - please do not get the ring until you finish the forest scenes. Otherwise it lock you out of a normal walk and force you to propose to her.

Reactions: LucLore
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote