VN Ren'Py Abandoned Living with Laura [v0.3] [ropppp]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
looks like he posted something finally.Anyone wanna spare a dollar to share the post with us :p

SoerenLerby

Mar 7, 2018

Hi Guys,
I reastarted the project today. My father passed away. I am still in a bad mood. But I am on this project now.
If you have any suggestions I am open tottally.

On the other hand you can help me. Create a boss in the makehuman. I will use him. I want him to be avarage or fat.

I am rendering the black barman now.

Best regards,
ropppp

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
There have to be a lot of images...rendering is ongoing for 1,5 months now... :LOL:
Hopefully, we will get some infos in the next time.

SoerenLerby

Mar 7, 2018
Mar 17 at 12:13pm

My girlfriend helps me now only with advices how I can improve the game. One thing you will realise. There will be more pictures like this. First preson view. I add here the censored box becuse I dont want to be fined If these things are not allowed here.
All in all I can keep my last deadline.
The cheating route got a little bit wild. So maybe I add warnings to avoid it. In one part of the cheating route (she will add libido killers to your drinks, and you cant get a hardon.) It is totally avoidable, and if you choose this route you will be able to get back to normal route after a time. I know some guys does not like the stuff like this thats why I give warnings.
An other advice was to have living parents who are waiting for grandchildren. They can be far away. But better than have dead parents. I am thinking about it.

Reactions: ucla9 and Kripke

christianssoo

Aug 30, 2018
Hello! On the patreon for this project there is a newer version of the game.. But the files are named Living_with_laure-0.25-win.part1, Living_with_laure-0.25-win.part2 and Living_with_laure-0.25-win.part3.... Why are there so many files? what do i do with them?

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
So, if I guessed it right from the description, basically MC is a spinless human-tampon with no balls and a catch-phrase someting like "I belive you, sweety" kind. Or is there any possibility this "man" can be man?

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 162035

Overview:
You are an Engineer and you live with Laura. Your sexal life become dull and you really want to spice it up. She is open minded. And open for almost evertyhing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Update: 2019-03-25
Release Date: 2019-03-21
Developer/Publisher: ropppp |
Censorship: none
Version: 0.25
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
- -

4 inches??? Come on now! I demand a bigger dick cheat! lol :D

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
to bad it's not for me( i prefer reverse fetish then you share the woman and force her to do it like whored your bitch and of course taking active participation in group action. Fuck your bitch whith some dudes.

Mar 15, 2019
View attachment 162035

Overview:
You are an Engineer and you live with Laura. Your sexal life become dull and you really want to spice it up. She is open minded. And open for almost evertyhing.

Thread Update: 2019-03-25
Release Date: 2019-03-21
Developer/Publisher: ropppp |
Censorship: none
Version: 0.25
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
- -

would you please upload to workupload.com or another coz those 3 links fail me

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes