Aug 5, 2016
This update should be treated as a new game. You don't need anything from previous updates to play it as it is essentially the beginning of pt 2 of the game.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Does it let you play the previous ones?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Nope, it claims to be 0.6 but actualy it is start of new part (doesn't contain the previous content)
Well then. Time for some mod magic.

Edit: Done. Got the old version on here. And since he doesn't really separate the both I'm keeping just this one thread instead of making 2. If he starts separating the versions by saying one is part 1 and other is part 2 then I'll create a new one.

Soulord

May 21, 2017
Says the file can't be opened as an archive :eek: . First time this has happened to me with a game, any ideas why? :eek:

Edit : Didn't work with 7zip, but worked with Winrar, I have no idea why, first time not working with 7zip lol

Last edited:

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
The mom is hot, but she looks like sis but with another hair color... anyway I was one of the first to ask for the mom in his patreon, I didn't play the part 1, now I can't wait for the next version.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Yeah, the mother looks as young as the sister. But the guy has very limited skills with the 3D graphics, I'd cut him some slack.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

rebellare

Mar 30, 2017
Well, since they got enough money to go on a week-long trip to Paris, would it be so hard to just imagine they got enough money for some surgical "Corrections"? XD Anyway, yeah. The program used for models is quite limited as far as "Age" modeling goes since it does not have options for things like pores or stretchmarks or other old-implying shit like that

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
The program used for models is quite limited as far as "Age" modeling goes since it does not have options for things like pores or stretchmarks or other old-implying shit like that
No it isn't. There are multiple mature looking models and morph packs. And you can edit all textures yourself, if needed.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
The program used for models is quite limited as far as "Age" modeling goes
A ten second look on the relevant store website produced:
Decreasing age:
Increasing age:

(... and like many add-ons for that product I'm sure the above can be found for those not able to afford the current $50(ish) price, although this particular developer should be able to do so if they wanted to use said products.)

Noname

Aug 7, 2016
Does anyone have a save just before pool scene in v0.5 which is not buggy? Would reaaaally help, somehow cant get pool scene to trigger despite removing the double char.
Thanks in advance

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes