Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
$30+? Bloody hell.
The game is good and very thought provoking!
But the prices charged for the amount of content that is placed in each update is very expensive!

If compared to the ICSTOR creator of Milf's Control, Milf's Villa and Incest Story who charge around $ 10.00

SHANEBLACK

Mar 31, 2017
The game is good and very thought provoking!
But the prices charged for the amount of content that is placed in each update is very expensive!

If compared to the ICSTOR creator of Milf's Control, Milf's Villa and Incest Story who charge around $ 10.00
They charge 10$ for full versions that they release each month and 30$ if you want alpha and beta access (so you can get content faster) and this is an alpha can't you read? v0.6"A" ("A" is for alpha)
And ICSTOR makes shit content with biber looking fagots .

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
They charge 10$ for full versions that they release each month and 30$ if you want alpha and beta access (so you can get content faster) and this is an alpha can't you read? v0.6"A" ("A" is for alpha)
And ICSTOR makes shit content with biber looking fagots .
Shaneblack, I love your description, if only someone would make that a game. Picture it Bieber, tough guy wannabe tries it on with bodyguard who slaps the shit of of the little bitch, he starts crying, all the girls are disgusted and start sucking and fucking the bodyguards, he's sat there with his little boner, guards make him get up and do his show while they're fucking the shit out of his fans, girlfriend, dancers, etc. They go on tour and he has to serve the guards, get more girls, wear a butt plug...... oh god i'm dying, what've you done? please for the love of torture somebody make it, then send a copy to baby.... bwahaha

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Whatever, one must have a serious incest boner to pay 30 bucks for 20-30 minutes of linear content.
And I LOL'd at the alpha thing. And alpha on 2-3 RPG Maker events...

SHANEBLACK

Mar 31, 2017
Whatever, one must have a serious incest boner to pay 30 bucks for 20-30 minutes of linear content.
And I LOL'd at the alpha thing. And alpha on 2-3 RPG Maker events...
Some people like linear content with no fetch quests and filers (like ICSTOR) and he makes more content than most other creators.
Besides if you don't like linear try his game Corrupting Jennifer.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I like this horny sis and I think the development of the game will become a further interesting touch. Mother is being introduced. But, yes $30 for a small update is too much. So great thanks to anyone who can upload the game.

SHANEBLACK

Mar 31, 2017
4 mins of game play for 30 bucks lmao
How dumb are you? Can you read?
Inceton quote:

My Sister Mia v0.6a is now live for all 30$ Patrons. It's a PRE ALPHA of the new version (and does not contain all the scenes of v0.6. More are coming soon in v0.6b and even more in the full version).

If you want the game now, you can update your Pledge. :)
Updates log:

MOTHER is being introduced in this verison (You asked, we delivered XD)
80 new pictures
New sfx
(More pictures, animations and story, coming in the v0.6b and 0.6 full.)

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Looks like this one will need a new save, as the park jog broke the game for me. Anyone else?

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Looks like this one will need a new save, as the park jog broke the game for me. Anyone else?
It's a new episode. You just start a new game and it begins where the previous one ended.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Mom looks awesome hot. Inceton asked and delivered. I'm looking forward to 0.6 full :p

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes