suburbrocking

Feb 24, 2017
I don't know if anybody has mentionned this, but I found a bug in ACT 2 when the brother is going through firewalls. Once I get through the 5 firewalls, Mia spawns out of no where in her bed, the mom is at the door, and there's some guy wearing black behind. And then the games is blocked, no escape, and can't move. I don't know if this is common. The only way to get through this is to fail getting through the firewalls and give up.
You should grab the bugfix from the original post. Then you don't have to fail it.

jsas66

Jan 22, 2018
win 7/10/server 2016 with 64-128 GB of memory and 2 core i9 processors.

if you don't meet those reqs try this version
TY for the link and fixing the problem. Not everyone has a gaming computer. I have 8gb of ram and act 3 fills up the ram in just a few minutes. I was about to give up on this game.

This is something the dev should have fixed, considering the number of similar complaints.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why this version keep crushing? After 1-2mins it will crush. There is a solution for this problem?
see post below yours.

TY for the link and fixing the problem. Not everyone has a gaming computer. I have 8gb of ram and act 3 fills up the ram in just a few minutes. I was about to give up on this game.

This is something the dev should have fixed, considering the number of similar complaints.
I have gaming comp (few years old although) with 8 GB of memory. yea dev should fix it if possible (it is possible as the66 showed) and yea act3 fill ram quickly during mia's teasing of mc so when emma and mia start game crashes unless has alot memory (like game developers tend to have).

Reactions: JJI

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if its as memory hoarding as 1.2 (a, b, f) then no rush at all to play.

mlokos12

Aug 15, 2018
Hello getelmen :D. I have bug in act 2 :( Mia run very speed (no shift) an game freeze in " not secret victoria". This is my save and image bug.

Meabe someone have work save before this event?

mlokos12

Aug 15, 2018
This is place when game freeze "not secret victoria". Mia run but no shiht no push... I can't edit first post. an my save before event. If somene have work save please upload. Thanks

Reactions: hasan caglar
3.80 star(s) 27 Votes