DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
can someone give me save file after the water park scene (act 2).. my game crashes on that scene every time.

miklos

Jul 3, 2017
Is anyone else having issues with the sound? I am not getting any music or sound effects in any of games. Not sure what the issue is as all sound levels are at 100% and speakers are not set low or on mute. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Spoilerbabe

Feb 21, 2018
see post below yours.

I have gaming comp (few years old although) with 8 GB of memory. yea dev should fix it if possible (it is possible as the66 showed) and yea act3 fill ram quickly during mia's teasing of mc so when emma and mia start game crashes unless has alot memory (like game developers tend to have).
do you have other link? i dont know how to download in zippyshare

abwdaw

Nov 29, 2017
Anyone happen to have a save file with all the "secret" pictures unlocked? .. Really don't wanna run around collecting them all, just wanna see them

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Anyone happen to have a save file with all the "secret" pictures unlocked? .. Really don't wanna run around collecting them all, just wanna see them
Just go through the www/img/picture_gallery dir or something (I don't actually know if they're in that dir).

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes