big tuna

Jul 28, 2017
Is anyone else stuck on a loop on mia's second side quest. When you go downstairs you automatically goes to open the door and then eventually ends up in your room again...

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I think the dog is dead. :(
He's been "sleeping" there in the same place for more than... I don't know any more. More than a few weeks, I think. And that's in game time. In real time he's been there like a year or something. When you go near him, there's the "zzzzz" sound coming from him still, but I think it may be just flies on his rotting corpse.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you played that version which the66 made then saves from there aren't compatible with official version.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
renpy is on other thread but it hasn't progressed for months. search summer with mia.

you get money by wandering around. HINT: left from home

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Love the game but wish they were more frequent considering how small the updates seem to be :test2: only game I don't mind playing RPGM

Reactions: EnterpriseNL

hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
can some one help me out of the dungeon?
i opened the box and took 3 pictures but i cant see a way out of here

thanks

e:
found it, i finaly the the rope on start to exit the dungeon :]

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dev has changed something since none of my saves work (neither normal 1.2 version saves when mia is getting dildo nor the66's 1.2 version saves after 3some). wouldn't want to play whole shit thru AGAIN since sidequests take time (sadly are needed to get money).

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I don't even remember where I found the money, I just discovered that there was like 2k in the wallet. :winkytongue:
Probably found somewhere while lurking around the maps.

This could be an old save problem, but did anyone else found the game in an endless loop after Mia's 2nd cam show?
I mean, the event ends on the second floor (or the first floor for the people in countries where the count starts from the ground floor) at Mia's computer, but every time after that Mia steps onto the first floor (or ground floor), the whole "guest" scene starts again and ends with Mia at her computer. And so on. There's no escape but a previous save.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I cant seem to pick the right relationships for everyone. I hate this anti incest crusade that Patreon is on.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I cant seem to pick the right relationships for everyone. I hate this anti incest crusade that Patreon is on.
Here's a save file for the very start of the game with the naming/relationships.
Remove the .txt from its name, the forum won't allow .rpgsave files as attachments.

Reactions: Velsomnia
Apr 7, 2018
What's with the black dude scene in the game? My game legit crashes right as I get to that scene every update so if anyone could let me know the context to it that'd be great.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes