Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Here's a save file for the very start of the game with the naming/relationships.
Remove the .txt from its name, the forum won't allow .rpgsave files as attachments.
With your file. Do i have to start the game from beginning? Or can i change the naming/relationship right now?

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
With your file. Do i have to start the game from beginning? Or can i change the naming/relationship right now?
It's just a save file I made right at the start of the game, so that's where you'd play from if you used it. I actually made it with version 1.2full so I don't know for sure if it even works in 1.3a or not tbh.
There's another post here somewhere that outlines what responses to give in a list if you try searching for it. The only issue is getting the capitalization right (the list is all lowercase I think). IIRC, the trick is that Mom and Dad are names.

Reactions: Hlextor

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Hey, does someone knows where the guys from the delivery quest are? I talked to every bearded man I found, and nothing... :/
Nevermind, I found him, he's hidden between the trees, next to the post office, on the right

Reactions: pitruchio

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Also, how do I get Mia's side quests? the only times I play her, I'm forced to just follow the main story line...

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Don't know if it's already posted.
1. The password for the safe it's BOOBS
If you talk with the guy next the mall entrance (right side) you will find the story
2. The A key to open the chest you can find it again right side of the mall, there's a dog there click on it he will eat the key, you have to buy some shits and he will poop the key. Dog treat can be bought from the mall, top and laxative from the mall top left next room to the cinema.

Don't know if there's something with the cave from the big park or at least can't find anything.
And can't find the 2nd drug dealer where I have to deliver the package.
Infinite money I guess if you go in the strip club, talk with the professor and ask for 200 to shut up.
Or you can use , put your save, add how much money you want, replace the save and enjoy.
For the walk speed I'm using and it works nice.
The second delivery is in the park, on the benches near the hole
Third one is inside the mall, in the supermarket
Fourth is on the parking

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Save after the first one and edit the save so that variable 41 is 0. This way it won't re-trigger the first scene

P.S: Is anyone else bothered by the fact that all the dicks in this game seem to be just color-shifted versions of the same model. It's one thing for MC to be unrealistically hung but when everybody is like that it's kinda lame

DominikX1

Jun 6, 2018
Hi, I have a question if there is an NTR if so, can it be avoided?
And do we have to romance with my sister or we have any choice. For example: we do not want to have an affair with mom only with someone else or similarchoice.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Hi, I have a question if there is an NTR if so, can it be avoided?
And do we have to romance with my sister or we have any choice. For example: we do not want to have an affair with mom only with someone else or similarchoice.
Actually it's not romance , MC and her sister Mia's relationship other than being brothers and sister seems more like a " Friends With Benefits " coz they are not inlove with each other and it's non intimate to me , just fucking

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Okay on my xth replay I'm supposed to deliver drugs to bearded guy dressed in brown clothes but can't find him anywhere so where the heck he is supposed to be?

Arcteryx

Jun 6, 2017
Okay on my xth replay I'm supposed to deliver drugs to bearded guy dressed in brown clothes but can't find him anywhere so where the heck he is supposed to be?
Seriously, try the search function. It's on the top right of every page. Put in a key word, like 'delivery', and presto, you would have gotten these results faster than it took you to write your question:

Hey, does someone knows where the guys from the delivery quest are? I talked to every bearded man I found, and nothing... :/
Nevermind, I found him, he's hidden between the trees, next to the post office, on the right
The second delivery is in the park, on the benches near the hole
Third one is inside the mall, in the supermarket
Fourth is on the parking

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes