cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Seriously, try the search function. It's on the top right of every page. Put in a key word, like 'delivery', and presto, you would have gotten these results faster than it took you to write your question:
did and used drug as word to search (missed initial post) and 1st customer is basically impossible to see.

what about renpy remake?
renpy version (has its own thread) seems to be on hold.

got thru of torturing and 3some and game crashed after every save and once during mia's webcam show and when mommy was going to backyard and few other times (like mia returning home after striptease , mommy having fun with son and some others) so if game asks does player want to save then correct answer is yes since game usually crashes after that or soon after that.

loaded accidentally 1.1 save and went to back home and game would have continued from mia and emma stroking mc (didn't continue since didn't do mia's webcam show on 1.1).

sidequests are weird since both siblings have only 1 done and mc got key.

Arcteryx

Jun 6, 2017
did and used drug as word to search (missed initial post) and 1st customer is basically impossible to see.
Sorry to make assumptions, I probably should have looked at your number of posts and realized you knew how to search. Glad you were able to find him eventually. The dev really could have made him a bit easier to find. Best of luck to you.

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
hey, does anyone know where I could find the pictures 81, 82 and 98? I couldn't find them anywhere.
Also, there's a bug with the picture 25, I couldn't go back into the cinema after sam's quest, there was a sprite of Emma's boyfriend blocking the way, so pick it up before that ^^

aslknaslknd

Jul 9, 2017
How are you suppose to activate mia's sidequest when i can't even activiate as Mia since I got no opportunity too? -.-

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Again this crashes like mad for me. Literally 20 seconds and it melts.

Does anyone have a save from the start of the tied to a chair scene who seemed to have got through the game without issue please.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How are you suppose to activate mia's sidequest when i can't even activiate as Mia since I got no opportunity too? -.-
you play as mia when brother is"returning" home with groceries and then you can do her 1of 3 sidequests aka webcam-show and later you get another playing as mia and ofc torturing scene is mostly mia and then much later you control mia again (only show is is sidequest).

Again this crashes like mad for me. Literally 20 seconds and it melts.

Does anyone have a save from the start of the tied to a chair scene who seemed to have got through the game without issue please.
just save often and restart game after saving (clears memory) or try to find version 1.1 to play (has lower graphics) until emma barks in and then after getting kicked out of house save and copy saves to 1.3a and load saves and return to house to continue on girls wankings onward.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
you play as mia when brother is"returning" home with groceries and then you can do her 1of 3 sidequests aka webcam-show and later you get another playing as mia and ofc torturing scene is mostly mia and then much later you control mia again (only show is is sidequest).

just save often and restart game after saving (clears memory) or try to find version 1.1 to play (has lower graphics) until emma barks in and then after getting kicked out of house save and copy saves to 1.3a and load saves and return to house to continue on girls wankings onward.
Done all that in the past. Does nothing as V1.3 is a mess. No though man. Its not that good of a game that its worth messing about with further. Cheers though.

abdulellam

Jun 8, 2017
When father asks for plaster I try to get out of the house but it says I can't get out ( system saws the dude as Mia ) and I have a wall hack so I can get inside of the walls for no reason yet I can't leave the house and proceed. Anyone has a solution or a save game?

abdulellam

Jun 8, 2017
When father asks for plaster I try to get out of the house but it says I can't get out ( system saws the dude as Mia ) and I have a wall hack so I can get inside of the walls for no reason yet I can't leave the house and proceed. Anyone has a solution or a save game?
Anyone ??????

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
apparently only you have caught it.

here's saves after torture and 3some and much later so try these if you don't have earlier save.

Reactions: hasan caglar

Abdu Ijaz

Jan 16, 2018
Can u add this on android too plz im in love with this game and i have no access on pc Anymore >< i sold my kidneys and pc to buy my new mobile xD But Jokes Apart i needs zis Game Belease i Needs It I Neeeds it on android
Thank You .

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
come on guys can someone give me save file after waterpark scene act 2? my game keep crashing in that scene.

#sryifbadeng

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Finish a scene, crash.
Finish a scene, crash.
Finish a scene, crash.
Don't even finish a scene, crash.
23 tries on 2 different computers and haven't gotten past where dad goes to jack-off from Mia's teasing. Completely unplayable for me on Win7 & Win10.

I ran out of stuff to play and, against my better judgement, I decided to try this as I wondered where the story was going and there's been nothing from the Ren'Py version in a while. Bad decision! I guess that from now on I just have to ignore ANYTHING made on Really Poor Game Maker: I don't think there's any way to make anything but garbage using this engine.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I'm really not sure why so many people are having issues tbh. I know that every machine and its conditions are different, but I legitimately haven't had a single problem.

Reactions: blahblah25
3.80 star(s) 27 Votes