BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I think the dog is dead. :(
He's been "sleeping" there in the same place for more than... I don't know any more. More than a few weeks, I think. And that's in game time. In real time he's been there like a year or something. When you go near him, there's the "zzzzz" sound coming from him still, but I think it may be just flies on his rotting corpse.
Yeah,Maybe he will getup as a Zombie Dog:FeelsBadMan:

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Love the game but wish they were more frequent considering how small the updates seem to be :test2: only game I don't mind playing RPGM
Same

I never play RPGM, but this one is just superb

How can you even get that scene with the black dude, my quest tracker it shows mia side quests 0/1, so my guess you need to switch to her, but how

Reactions: blahblah25

jurierm

May 7, 2017
I have started act 2 again, and I do not know if it's my thing, or have they removed the whole part of bestiality? I remember scenes that do not appear anymore ...

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
I have started act 2 again, and I do not know if it's my thing, or have they removed the whole part of bestiality? I remember scenes that do not appear anymore ...
They have removed it because of Patreon ToS and the developer don't want to get ban

jurierm

May 7, 2017
Well I pass this game, there are many of this type and the only thing that caught my attention was the bestiality included.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Did Mom already hit the home run with MC's monster ? From the last update it ends with Mom craving to MC's dick trying to rape his son while asleep , she said she can't take it anymore

Reactions: Kame-Sennin
Apr 7, 2018
Did Mom already hit the home run with MC's monster ? From the last update it ends with Mom craving to MC's dick trying to rape his son while asleep , she said she can't take it anymore
Yeah, they have sex at the end of this update. The MC pretends to be asleep but he's awake for the whole thing. He also has sex with Mia at the clothing store. Do you happen to know anything about the Mia blowjob scene with the black dude? My game always crashes so I'm not quite sure whats going on there.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Do you happen to know anything about the Mia blowjob scene with the black dude? My game always crashes so I'm not quite sure whats going on there.
It was actually a bit dissapointing,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And the game locks itself into an endless loop after that. :p So you can't actually finish that second side quest for now.

There are lots of saving points in the new version, several of them mid-scene. Couldn't have been able to get through it without them.
The only annoying thing now is the un-skippable splash video at the start, since you have to wait until it ends every time you load the game after another crash. And it still crashes like crazy.
I actually thought about creating a one-frame webm to replace the original video, but then found a one-second video from another game and used that one.

Apr 7, 2018
It was actually a bit dissapointing,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And the game locks itself into an endless loop after that. :p So you can't actually finish that second side quest for now.

There are lots of saving points in the new version, several of them mid-scene. Couldn't have been able to get through it without them.
The only annoying thing now is the un-skippable splash video at the start, since you have to wait until it ends every time you load the game after another crash. And it still crashes like crazy.
I actually thought about creating a one-frame webm to replace the original video, but then found a one-second video from another game and used that one.
I meant like what was the context to it. I don't even know who the dude is

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes