acid_11

Aug 12, 2017
I'm really not sure why so many people are having issues tbh. I know that every machine and its conditions are different, but I legitimately haven't had a single problem.
It just depends on how much RAM you have, If you play the game on 8 GB or more, I think you don't encounter the problem(judging by my own experience/hardware and what others said). Open Taskmanager and go to the performance tab and look at how memory usage goes up while you play, but never down until you close the game or it crashes. 4GB, like in my case, is not enough to get through some of the longer scenes.

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
can someone look on this save.. Its Act 2 and i dont know what to do there..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i think you have reached end of that versions content so get full act2 to get more content and then continue from act 3.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no, last is mia getting carried home and getting tugged to bed and mc going to play games until mother calls him to goto buy food and rest is in act 3.

Reactions: DimitarM12

tmv

May 31, 2017
I've an issue that the text skips so fast automatically that I cannot read it properly. Probably a key that is activated (I hope). Can anybody tell me how to prevent the text from skipping?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Finish a scene, crash.
Finish a scene, crash.
Finish a scene, crash.
Don't even finish a scene, crash.
23 tries on 2 different computers and haven't gotten past where dad goes to jack-off from Mia's teasing. Completely unplayable for me on Win7 & Win10.

I ran out of stuff to play and, against my better judgement, I decided to try this as I wondered where the story was going and there's been nothing from the Ren'Py version in a while. Bad decision! I guess that from now on I just have to ignore ANYTHING made on Really Poor Game Maker: I don't think there's any way to make anything but garbage using this engine.
I honestly do NOT understand why people have so many problems with RPG games - I have been playing them on both PCs and Macs for over a decade and do not see the issues everyone have. This was really the best engine to make these types of games for many years and is still eminently playable if the RTPs are installed and - in the case of MV - images/animations are optimized. Crashes are strictly a problem of the developer - NOT the engine.

PS - playing on Win10 at the moment. Also play MVs on a Macbook...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you mean hardwarestore? you need to go to town and find batnun hunter (he's on town entrance) and then batnun and then you get to same map as hardwarestore.

Harryjackson

Jun 28, 2017
A
what act? 1, 2 or 3?

if you banged mia in act 2 then you have main quest to buy groceries and some sidequests (mainly to bang that weird chick).
Act 3 for bang Emma, MC and Sam has to follow the Emma's boyfriend (the guy with red hair and hat) he enter in the cinema and we need money to enter in the cinema

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you get money from many places like from teacher in strip club and kenny after his pet has killed him and transporting drugs.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Isn't there anybody who has a save from directly after the very instable Mia/MC/Emma scene, which crashes at several players every time, and who could upload it, please?

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes