Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
@Anon4321 You seem to know these sidequests pretty well, they seem interesting but I totally missed them since I just followed the main questline. Could you maybe explain briefly what you have to do to trigger them?
Can't recall if there were any side quests for Acts 1 & 2

But For Act 3
Mia - you need to have control over her and use her computer*4 (there seems to be a bug with the 4th one(reason: no image in the CG folder)) and the tablet by her bed.
MC - Purchase clothing and shoes around town, specially the adult shop at the mall and the ladies clothing store in town. Then access your items menu you should be able to use some of them, if I recall, Maid outfit, Stiletto, One Piece. for the One Piece, it looks like it has a bug because it's not triggering the scene I believe it should be.

The other side quest is collecting 100 images around town you can use this to find them

but if you don't want to go around looking for them, you can find them here in the main game folder C:\......\Living with Mia Act3 v1.4a - INCETON\www\img\picture_gallery

To make money you have 2 options, go around town speak to the townspeople and some will give you money.
or
head here and edit one of your saves -
Found a 5th side quest, for Mia

As usual while controlling Mia use the Pink Teddy Bear in her room.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Found the problem with Mia's 4th computer side quest, reason it was buggy is because according the the CG folder there are no CG images for the quest.

Last edited:

Danny69

Jul 21, 2017

can someone give me save from last version of 1.3 please?
don't need since 1.4 should be standalone game.

forget about standalone games...
saves for act1, act2 and act3 would help to avoid grinding and crashing...
so i would be very thankfull for saves from these acts
ty

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
UPDATE

1.4a
Found a couple of bugs
1-can't seem to use the one-piece to activate the pool scene
2-if I go to the park as the MC, dialogue which I assume is connected to Mia and her secret admirer begins to play, but without the accompanying scenes.
3-The new scene with Mia and her secret admirer, you have the dialogue but no scenes (reason: no image in the CG folder)

can a patron please let Inceton know

Thanks
Thanks for the report we are working on a fix it should be done in a few minutes.
Thanks again :)

Reactions: Anon4321

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
hi all, anyone know how to get $500 for mia dress quest
If I recall correctly, you need to be in control of Mia, you get a hold of your mom's credit card but find you can't pay for it at the ladies store, then you meet a guy outside the ladies stores and he convinces you to dance at the strip club.

If I recall right you speak to the dad about it.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i have done that quest, mc needs to make quick cash $500 but dont know how to make money
Ah, sorry

In that case, speak to the people around town and the park some will give you money.
Also I recently discovered that as you enter the park click on the table by the fireplace on the right side of the plates, you can find $500 there.

Quick Note though, there's a bug when you enter the park, dialogue will start playing, just skip them, find yourself in Mia's room and you can head back to the park.

Another way is to edit a save file using this -

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I think that the continue of the "Cam-slut quest" is bugged, because when i meet the black guy in the park, the dialogues go ahead but i don't see any images!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I think that the continue of the "Cam-slut quest" is bugged, because when i meet the black guy in the park, the dialogues go ahead but i don't see any images!
It's already been reported to INCETON and the reason for the bug is because the image files are missing from game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Claudio83

Mardis

Nov 7, 2017
I fiddled a bit with the .js files and implemented a workaround. Now you can keep your old savegames with only 30 slots in the collection. This works by refreshing the collection and enabling every single collectable each time you open the gallery. The downside is you miss out on the thrill of collecting them yourself.

Further i increased the save game limit from 20 to 99 (dunno if there is any limit by rpgm, could possibly be increased further by editing ".\www\js\rpg_managers.js" in line 333) and included my saves in the attached archive.
  • Savegame #97 is you controlling Mia in her room and should enable you do most of the sidequests (interact with tablet on nightstand, teddybear and her laptop. the last one can be done multiple times).
  • Savegame #98 is you controlling MC with - i think - every clothing bought and enough gold in the bank if i missed any. This should enable you to do the other sidequests. The one in the pool with the onepiece is still bugged.

To "install" this archive it should be sufficient to extract the attached archive in the root folder of "Living with Mia" (the one with the .exe).

If you don't want to use my saves just extract the data located in .\www\js and replace your files with it.

Hope this helps anyone. Have fun

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes