Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
How do you guys manage to play this shit. It has more crashes than renders (n):LOL: any1 found a fix to it ??
The game lives by closing alone.
since moving to Full HD it was difficult to play
The game breaks all the time.
I even gave up supporting Inceton
unfair to pay Patreon and not able to play
Inceton thinks all players have super computers
Act 1 and 2 were better to play
please go back to the old game format
it's almost impossible to play like this, breaking all the time.
@the66 managed to stabilize one of the previous versions by using a different version of RPGM and included plugins, this is what he said:
compression was only a by-product, reason for stability was the rpg maker version i used and some updated plugins
So I'm guessing, some of the plugins used in the original are outdated and don't work well on every kind of hardware with the version of RPGM the game is built on. On some hardware combination it seems to be working, as some people claim, but it's rather rare.
I can cofirm that the version he compressed and modified by changing plugin and RPGM versions is ten times more stable than the original. At least on my computer. The original is a crashing smashing bugfest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark1975

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea the66's version was 1 of 1.3s which helped to get past of mia's torturing scene w/o game crashing every minute.

Mark1975

May 23, 2018
Anyone have full cg
Look in the game folder: Living with Mia Act3 v1.4a\www\img\pictures
and: Living with Mia Act3 v1.4a\www\img\picture_gallery
Animations: Living with Mia Act3 v1.4a\www\movies

Last edited:

CelestialTroy

Apr 22, 2018
Mia Safe.PNG So I was wondering around the Park (left of the house), and I found this "Golden Safe" and went to see what the fuck it was.... but I have no idea what the hell the password is...

Does anyone know the password?

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Why do you think that? If anything, I'd say it's going to end up with Mom and Mia not only happily sharing the MC, but getting it on themselves.

Reactions: blahblah25

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I was wondering around the Park (left of the house), and I found this "Golden Safe" and went to see what the fuck it was.... but I have no idea what the hell the password is...

Does anyone know the password?
talk to guy near mall who has lost his safe.

Reactions: CelestialTroy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
still no any kind of android port. if no link in op then it doesn't exist.

ziur

Dec 14, 2017
Where can i find all the side quest in Act 3? I only found one with mia in the laptop(or near the laptop) of her room

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes