blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Anyone has this?

No looks like it’s Patreon only according to the guy who did the writing on it he hangs around the thread just forgot his name he’s a writer for this game as well

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
started 1.4a and used 1.3 save and it seems that its mia who gets controlled everytime although game says its her brother (for example mia is sleeping but when clicks her computer another of her webcam shows start and others except that black guy refers controlled chat as mc), also started another drug delivery but can't find that black hat guy anywhere and mommy dearest keeps standing next to kitchen like she did when mia came home after stealing daddy's credit card.

can't find anything new things to do after that black guy fucked mia in park so guess that's end of this buggy version.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
here's mine (could be buggy). just step into house and 1.4a content starts. just unpack that zip into save folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: kira123

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
How do you trigger side quests that involve Mia at pool, Mia on a boat and Mia with some dudes (PQ, YQ and DQ side quest chains)?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do you trigger side quests that involve Mia at pool, Mia on a boat and Mia with some dudes (PQ, YQ and DQ side quest chains)?
yea same here. didn't see any possibilities for that although i guess that my 1.3 save is bugged.

mare88

May 26, 2017
How do you guys even play this game? It's unplayable! My game closes every time i change scene(10 seconds). Any help?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
3 options:

1. get more ram
2. save often
3. don't play

game has been on crash course since quality of images etc were upped.

BlackStallion

May 17, 2017
Don't know why a lot of you are crying? Got 8GB RAM and no crashes what so ever. You could try and save before some scenes so you don't have to do it all over again or return to them. Many of these questions have been answered before, but I guess basic intelligence is lost every time someone ejaculates ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That said, you need an older save in the game where you played as Mia and then do the side quests. Since they are side quests you don't actually have to continue with the main story from those save and can return to them whenever a new side story is added.

Dec 1, 2018
Sorry dude. I searched through google, and I couldn't find anything about that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
And I thought that I can choose her or something, instead using older saves etc.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no, just hints and tips on this thread (finding those isn't easiest thing to do).

Reactions: angella

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
OK, I figured out how to trigger YQ and DQ side quests for Mia... YQ is triggered by interacting with tablet by her bed and DQ is triggered by interacting with teddy bear in her room. I assume PQ is triggered by using "one piece swimsuit" from your inventory but it's bugged...

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
"Basic intelligence" and an "older save" don't help if a scene is longer than the RAM can bear...
Does anybody really believe that even donors buy more RAM just play this game? I mean, I would like it a lot, but with these technical problems... :rolleyes:

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes