cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea game works fine if uses "webversion" but not when uses rpgm loader.

apples532

Dec 16, 2017
So how do I run the game? I downloaded it (windows 10 64bit) and when I open it, I just get a file explorer window with the game logo at the top of it. I tried downloading the RTP from RPG Maker Web, but still nothing has changed. Haven't found much for answers past that, but I seem to be having trouble with most RPG Maker games. RenPy is just fine.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no living etc.exe or game.exe or other exes in gamefolder? it was mentioned on other game's thread that some security/antivirus softwares delete rpgm-games exe-files so check your antivirus software's container if exe is there and if it is then restore it and safelist it or try other rpgm-game's exe-file if you have some game with exe still in game folder (copy that exe to this game's directory).

apples532

Dec 16, 2017
no living etc.exe or game.exe or other exes in gamefolder? it was mentioned on other game's thread that some security/antivirus softwares delete rpgm-games exe-files so check your antivirus software's container if exe is there and if it is then restore it and safelist it or try other rpgm-game's exe-file if you have some game with exe still in game folder (copy that exe to this game's directory).
I don't see a game.exe but I have downloaded this in the past and ran the "living with Mia remastered" application which used to work. I guess I will just check if windows defender may have done something with it, but I just downloaded it before commenting so I wouldn't have assumed so.

EDIT: I have no quarantined threats.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I'm using windows10 with 32GB RAM and the game runs flawlessly for me.
3 options:

1. get more ram
2. save often
3. don't play

game has been on crash course since quality of images etc were upped.
Don't know why a lot of you are crying? Got 8GB RAM and no crashes what so ever. You could try and save before some scenes so you don't have to do it all over again or return to them. Many of these questions have been answered before, but I guess basic intelligence is lost every time someone ejaculates ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That said, you need an older save in the game where you played as Mia and then do the side quests. Since they are side quests you don't actually have to continue with the main story from those save and can return to them whenever a new side story is added.
Any RAM size above 4GB has literally nothing to do with the game stability, since this game is a 32-bit app that can't use more than 2GB of RAM.
There seems to be some lucky combination of hardware and software that is more stable with this game, but it seems to be rather rare. Those who aren't that lucky could get a terabyte of RAM and the game would still crash the same way.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well it can't use more than 4GB but still its usage goes to 8GB and over before crashing.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
well it can't use more than 4GB but still its usage goes to 8GB and over before crashing.
I've never seen it using even 2GB before crashing. I'm not sure where you are getting your information from. Make a screenshot next time, please.
And, as I said, 32-bit apps have a 2GB address space limit, not 4GB.

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Hey, our new game Echos of Lust is releasing in a few hours! And we have made big changes to our Patreon tiers (Lower prices and you get the games sooner)
More info:

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Hopefully some good shit this update looking forward some action with the Mom can’t wait for her :love:

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes