Healthalete

Jan 8, 2018
I have the recent download, and my game locks up at the part where you give Mia the day after pill. I have to close the window using Alt+F4 because nothing else works. Any ideas on how to fix it, or do i need to just start over? Thanks.

May 15, 2018
I have the recent download, and my game locks up at the part where you give Mia the day after pill. I have to close the window using Alt+F4 because nothing else works. Any ideas on how to fix it, or do i need to just start over? Thanks.
I’ve had the same issue at different parts of the game. All I did was close down the window and reopen it, and it started working after.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there was bit dog action in orig. act 2 but after patreon changed rules no dog content anymore so if wants to see it then needs to find old enuf beta version (I have posted links).

May 15, 2018
there was bit dog action in orig. act 2 but after patreon changed rules no dog content anymore so if wants to see it then needs to find old enuf beta version (I have posted links).
Can you post them here or should I go digging in this thread?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
happy digging. you could also try googling my sister mia 0.9b or earlier like 0.8 etc.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes