Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
How do you transfer a save from one version to another?
In your old version, go and find where your "Game.exe" is located (Your game directory), head inside the "www" folder and you should see a "save" folder. Copy that save folder, paste it in your new game directory under the "www" folder.

EDIT: Sorry for my stupid grammar in your quote of me. I hate the mornings.

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
In your old version, go into find "Game.exe" is located (Your game directory), head inside the "www" folder and you should see a "save" folder. Copy that save folder, paste it in your new game directory under the "www" folder.
Thank you!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
game says its 1.4a not 1.4b.

still mommy dearest standing next to door like waiting mia to come back after she stole credit card. still not sure if player is supposed to control mc or mia since sprite says 1 thing and text other.

also seems that money mia earned has got lost or not credited since money is under 1k bucks.

Goodthrust

Oct 26, 2017
ok i load game i hit quest tracker and it says miaa side quest 0/1 jack side quest 0/1
But i dont know what to do ?? how am i supposed to remember what i did since last update? I dont remember what i ate yesturday LOL?

Reactions: Lustgaming

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dunno since not gonna try mia's torture again (did it enuf times).

no idea what to do if posted version really is 1.4b not 1.4a like it says since mia (/brother) is only other person in house (besides non-talkative mommy and mia in bed even player control's mia) and clicking computers etc doesn't trigger anything anymore and town is bit too big place to seek thingies.

bestiality got removed after patreon changed rules many many moons ago.

RRX

Mar 11, 2018
Why do game developers have to have the bullshit Legend of Zelda looking map interface? Why not just have the fucking scenes without the map?

Reactions: Lustgaming
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed version of v1.4b!

(293MB): - - - -

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Hmm - last version I had 99 save capability, but now it's back to 20...bummer, as I had the revenge fuck sequence saved in the 90s...

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes