cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you mean that safe then goto mall and talk to guy in front of mall walking nervously.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I hope Mia will take a lot of amounts of her father's cum in her womb and eventually will understand she is pregnant from him (but after some while) and she will be freaking out,because she will not know how to say it on him or on someone else! But of course she will be able to choose,to make abort or to keep the baby ( i mean the player will choose) and if she make abort,she will continue to be a big whore,like now (even bigger) or if keep the baby she will start to have some secret relationship with her father or keep the baby ,but give him for adoptive and continue to be a big whore! I am pretty sure this will be very,very interesting to happen! :D
I understand your preference or fetishes but I really don't think that's gonna happen. She will still end up with his brother in the end , they are both the MC afterall even though I don't like it, because I want MC to be with Mom I'm so inlove with her now, I lost interest in Mia y now that she is a fucking whore and a stripper.

.Most men don't like the idea of sharing their woman/women or their woman/women being with someone else because we all want to be the alpha male, the one who can get any woman they want and fears no competition. These feelings are invariably projected on to the MC of these NSFW games so when we see our woman/women with someone else, we don't like it.

I.
As for the competition part, I don't understand why people are afraid of competition, for me that's what I find interesting in a game, that's where you will have the chance to feel the excitement of cucking someone for example Dad trying to be faithful with Mom not knowing that his wife is somewhere about to be bang by his son and she will probably won't have sex anymore with Dad and thinking that if Mia and Dad fuck in the strip club, Mia won't cum in his dick and will end up unsatisfied. Also to think that people in the strip club are drooling with Mia & Mom. Without another male npc in the game, I feel like girls only fuck with me because I'm the only available in the game and it's no fun at all

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I understand your preference or fetishes but I really don't think that's gonna happen. She will still end up with his brother in the end , they are both the MC afterall even though I don't like it, because I want MC to be with Mom I'm so inlove with her now, I lost interest in Mia y now that she is a fucking whore and a stripper.

1st - You never know,everything is possible and everything can happen,so don't be so sure! 2nd - It's not necessary Mia to end with her brother on the end,she can be what she want to be and she cab be with everyone she want to be(not only her brother)!
3rd - I really don't like her mother,her character is disgusting and you wrong if you thing she is not whore to - she is jealous,because Mia is young,sexy,adult and she is free to do what she want(even fuck with some guy/s in public place) and because Mia's mother is married,not so sexy like Mia and she is not free,she is jealous of Mia,because can't do this kind of stuff like her only because she is married and have family and she is to scared her husband to don't catch her,for that she start to do some things only with her son(Mia's brother) and only when they are alone,but she is whore to,just another type! Do you really thing if she care so much for Mia,when she catch her to fuck some guy(Mia's brother) in public strip club,after reading her lecture,she will stay her alone in home and she will go outside to fuck with someone (her son)? This just proof i am right and she is whore like Mia,but different type!

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
As for the competition part, I don't understand why people are afraid of competition, for me that's what I find interesting in a game, that's where you will have the chance to feel the excitement of cucking someone for example Dad trying to be faithful with Mom not knowing that his wife is somewhere about to be bang by his son and she will probably won't have sex anymore with Dad and thinking that if Mia and Dad fuck in the strip club, Mia won't cum in his dick and will end up unsatisfied. Also to think that people in the strip club are drooling with Mia & Mom. Without another male npc in the game, I feel like girls only fuck with me because I'm the only available in the game and it's no fun at all
Obviously these games are designed to be a world where your MC is pretty much the most desirable man for all the women in the game, that's why they're such a perfect form of escapism and fantasy for men because it's what we all, deep down in our subconscious, want to feel like. The reason men don't like competition is that it has to do with the primal part of our brain that we still have from our primitive days as hairy apes. Our ancestors were much like today's apes in that they lived in groups and each group had a dominant male or males (usually brothers). Other males challenge the dominance of the lead male(s) and, as evolved as we are, this is why men still feel threatened by other men because we fear having our women taken away from us as it makes us feel weak.

In games like this, especially when you can name the character after yourself, it's hard not to project yourself into the story and therefore feel the same feelings you would if this were real life. The objection to the Mia/Dad storyline stems from and it's why they don't like the idea of the Dad being a competitor for Mia's affections.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
1st - You never know,everything is possible and everything can happen,so don't be so sure! 2nd - It's not necessary Mia to end with her brother on the end,she can be what she want to be and she cab be with everyone she want to be(not only her brother)!
3rd - I really don't like her mother,her character is disgusting and you wrong if you thing she is not whore to - she is jealous,because Mia is young,sexy,adult and she is free to do what she want(even fuck with some guy/s in public place) and because Mia's mother is married,not so sexy like Mia and she is not free,she is jealous of Mia,because can't do this kind of stuff like her only because she is married and have family and she is to scared her husband to don't catch her,for that she start to do some things only with her son(Mia's brother) and only when they are alone,but she is whore to,just another type! Do you really thing if she care so much for Mia,when she catch her to fuck some guy(Mia's brother) in public strip club,after reading her lecture,she will stay her alone in home and she will go outside to fuck with someone (her son)? This just proof i am right and she is whore like Mia,but different type!
Yeah you're right everything is possible that's why I think that it is not gonna happen, I just said my own opinion, the word " I THINK" in my statement doesn't really mean that I am confidently sure that it is not going to happen unless I am Inceton or Convictus , I'm gonna remove that"I THINK" in my statement and I will just say ," Not gonna happen" You see the difference now?

I respect your preference and I know everyone of us have each our own assumption and hopes to where the story will go, you don't like mom then you don't, so be it, have it your way but as for mother being a whore , let me ask you a question, do you really know what a whore is ? do you really know the difference between a slut and a whore ? before you say that mom is a whore too, I recommend that you check in google the difference between a whore and slut and you will also understand the difference between Mia & Mom

LastalMark

Jan 20, 2018
Can anyone let me know, are there toilet/pee/scat scenes in this game? I've noticed laxatives are an item, can you give them to the girl? Thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
closest to toilet was/is fucking mommy in bathroom so pretty much no on 1st and total no on 2nd (laxatives are for stray dog).

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
mommy is what she is cuz mc tampered with her pills.
Maybe because she has a very high libido and maybe the purpose of her original pills is for her to suppress the feeling of too much horniness
and like what you said, MC tampered that pills

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you can peep at least mia in shower and prolly mother too (if no peeping her in shower then at least peeping her in bedroom).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
seems that he is occupied with other projects so it will take time. next month maybe.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
FYI, Inceton has posted a public poll on their Pateon asking which game people prefer; Echoes of Lust or Living with Mia (My Sister Mia) - . I suggest we all go and vote for LwM to let Inceton know we want this game finished before they put all their effort into this new game.

Just remember that if you have a Patreon account and want to post a comment, don't use the terms "brother", "sister", "Mom", "Dad", or anything family related or else it could be picked up by the prudish Patreon censors.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there was list where pics are several pages ago, you can try search it.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes