Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Can someone please tell me why this game hasn't got an NTR tag? Hadn't played this game before yesterday and was quite happy to see that I'd have quite a bit of content to play through. Here I am though most of the way through ACT 2 and Mia is pretty much sucking any dick she comes across. She even lets the doctor have a bit of fun for crying out loud because of course she would. After reading the thread this is not something that is going to change, in fact it sounds like it gets far worse. How in the world am I mean't to remotely like any of the characters in this game. Certainly won't be revisiting this. This needs an NTR tag

Liolleren

Nov 10, 2018
Can someone please tell me why this game hasn't got an NTR tag? Hadn't played this game before yesterday and was quite happy to see that I'd have quite a bit of content to play through. Here I am though most of the way through ACT 2 and Mia is pretty much sucking any dick she comes across. She even lets the doctor have a bit of fun for crying out loud because of course she would. After reading the thread this is not something that is going to change, in fact it sounds like it gets far worse. How in the world am I mean't to remotely like any of the characters in this game. Certainly won't be revisiting this. This needs an NTR tag
hi, I advise you to read other comments on the previous pages is not too ok, rather, as you wrote the game in 2-3 updates has changed by 180. :)
And these tags are from ver 1.0

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes its 1.4b,just put your saves from before in folder www/save in this one and continue from where you finish before!
oh believe me I have tried but no1 to talk in house and nothing to click (besides closet).

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
oh believe me I have tried but no1 to talk in house and nothing to click (besides closet).

Then try to continue the game not from the end,when you finish before,but from some action before the end of last version,some other save fail! I hope i'm helping you!

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
@IncetonGames ,@Conviction07

The game is awesome.I have been playing it since act 2(even the bestiality one).

Because I have played this in chronological order,I can see that Mia went from teasing the MC,to really nice banter between them and the sex scenes were actually nice and had some feeling to it to complete slut.Now comes the tricky part: since act 3,Mia has developed such a slutty personality that I kinda find vulgar and not sexy.It's not that bad,that makes me not want to play the game,but at least makes me want to say something before you turn it around and give us a rushed ending or story like My cute cousin did a while back.

I don't mind that the dad gets to fuck Mia.After all the side-quests and all the fucking with the MC,give the poor bastard some fresh pussy,come on guys,empathize with him just once.If it happens once,I really don't mind,just don't turn that house into a family fuckathon:eek:.

Emma tempting the dad,also don't mind:).I don't see what the big deal is here with everyone:cautious:.I still have my hopes up for the dad to fuck Emma too,because I don't see her more than a fuck friend(and a good-looking one) for the MC.I mean,if the mom is tired of dad's dick,don't be such an egotistical bitch and not let him explore some other pussy as well:mad:.Maybe it could help improve the relationship between the parents,and not in a sexual way,but more respect between them and more open-relationship for them;).

The name of the game is My sister Mia.I look at this and at first glance to anyone new to it,means that he will get to be with the sister by the end of the story.:devilish:If the devs make the harem route possible,that's even better(y),but don't change the story to My daughter Mia, we already have one of those games.

Sorry for the long rant,but I just finished the game with all the side-quests and all and had to say a few things that bugged me for a while.

Merry Christmas to all of you and the devs for giving us this wonderful game!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Inceton has said ""Regarding NTR in the main story. Is it? I mean, is it really? MC and Mia are not in a relationship. They are not boyfriend and girlfriend they are just horny kids. (But I guess some of you got that feeling and thats understandable.)""
And if you see it that way (which you shouldn't), all those scenes are optional.

Put it this way- if for some reason, you still think Mia is a love interest and are playing as her brother, you can choose to cuck yourself. That's on you, not us.

Reactions: Walg

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Inceton has said ""Regarding NTR in the main story. Is it? I mean, is it really? MC and Mia are not in a relationship. They are not boyfriend and girlfriend they are just horny kids. (But I guess some of you got that feeling and thats understandable.)""
And if you see it that way (which you shouldn't), all those scenes are optional.

Put it this way- if for some reason, you still think Mia is a love interest and are playing as her brother, you can choose to cuck yourself. That's on you, not us.
Sorry Mutt but you're kidding right? Have you played the game? In Act 2, well what I've played of it anyway, Mia drunkenly sucks off your best friend, naively lets a doctor dildo her to get a morning after pill and sucks off her father for shits and giggles, all as part of the main story line with no option to do anything about it. As I understand it from forums posts their are a few optional things Mia can get involved in also and obviously I would steer well clear of those so as to not cuck myself as you say.

As for Inceton and his statements. That is clearly their view on NTR and as far as I'm aware, being a developer of a game doesn't give a person any extra authority on whether something is true of not. As for the "not boyfriend or girlfriend" nonsense. The game is called Living with Mia. Mia is clearly the main sexual/romance interest in the game. She is the character that the player is spending the most time trying to get in the sack. How can you have story and dialogue that's mean't to make the player empathise and care for a character one minute, then have her suck off any phallic object she comes across the next. This should be tagged as the scenes are thrust onto the player without any recourse. Apparently (according to thread posts) there was once an option to make certain scenes optional when you started a game but this was removed. There isn't even an optional NTR tag in the genre spoiler.

From the dismissive tone of your reply I get that you're probably sick to death of dealing with NTR stuff in these forums. All we can ask though is that games are properly tagged so people who don't want to see certain things don't.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
@IncetonGames ,@Conviction07

The game is awesome.I have been playing it since act 2(even the bestiality one).

Because I have played this in chronological order,I can see that Mia went from teasing the MC,to really nice banter between them and the sex scenes were actually nice and had some feeling to it to complete slut.Now comes the tricky part: since act 3,Mia has developed such a slutty personality that I kinda find vulgar and not sexy.It's not that bad,that makes me not want to play the game,but at least makes me want to say something before you turn it around and give us a rushed ending or story like My cute cousin did a while back.

I don't mind that the dad gets to fuck Mia.After all the side-quests and all the fucking with the MC,give the poor bastard some fresh pussy,come on guys,empathize with him just once.If it happens once,I really don't mind,just don't turn that house into a family fuckathon:eek:.

Emma tempting the dad,also don't mind:).I don't see what the big deal is here with everyone:cautious:.I still have my hopes up for the dad to fuck Emma too,because I don't see her more than a fuck friend(and a good-looking one) for the MC.I mean,if the mom is tired of dad's dick,don't be such an egotistical bitch and not let him explore some other pussy as well:mad:.Maybe it could help improve the relationship between the parents,and not in a sexual way,but more respect between them and more open-relationship for them;).

The name of the game is My sister Mia.I look at this and at first glance to anyone new to it,means that he will get to be with the sister by the end of the story.:devilish:If the devs make the harem route possible,that's even better(y),but don't change the story to My daughter Mia, we already have one of those games.

Sorry for the long rant,but I just finished the game with all the side-quests and all and had to say a few things that bugged me for a while.

Merry Christmas to all of you and the devs for giving us this wonderful game!

Well,I really like Mia to be this kind person - complete slut,like you say(or total whore) and to be vulgar! About Emma,yes i am agree she is just a fuck friend and don't mind if she fuck with Mia's father to,or with her brother (again)! Yes,the name of the game is "My sister Mia",but i don't thing this mean is necessary on the end of game her brother to be with her,the game is more about Mia's life and how she change,finding herself and what she always like to do and to be and its not necessary to conforms with anyone! I don't mind Mia to fuck her father more then one time,in fact i will be very happy to do this more often - If Mia's brother can fuck their mother,more then one time(because what do you thing will happen on this date,where he take her,to free the house - they will fuck themselves of course),why then Mia to don't fuck their father more often to? Come on... why only Mia's brother can do what he wants and fuck every one girl,even their mother and Mia can't do that to and to fuck with every one guy,even their father - thing about it? The name of the game will stay this and will not change until the game is complete finished and not start to create a new game (may be again with Mia),but is necessary first this game to be finished,which i don't want and i really hope to don't be soon - I want more and more from this game!
PS: Merry Christmas!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Then try to continue the game not from the end,when you finish before,but from some action before the end of last version,some other save fail! I hope i'm helping you!
no dice, went from end of 1.3 to drug delivery and after that nothing, still pretty much empty house etc.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
no dice, went from end of 1.3 to drug delivery and after that nothing, still pretty much empty house etc.

Well,i'm sry then - i don't know what is the problem,i play the game without any problems,but i really don't know what is your problem then! May be try to download and install the game again and look it will work it,but if not i don't know how to help you,sry!

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
It happened to my once,but I went outside the house,in front to be more precise and after that I tried to go into the house again and the game asked me if I want to continue the story.

It worked for me then.Maybe it will for you

U

User_572328

anyone know how to change to Mia in 1.4?
I completed the story, but still have the sidequest to do..

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
So you decided to make an account while browsing through this thread and not even look at some posts back a few pages?

DUDE!,please use the search option.If you've managed to make an account,then I'm sure you will get the hang of the search option in no time!

Peace!

U

User_572328

0 post doenst mean I can't search, but thx for your help :/

(ohh and maybe look at the 'join date' at my profile, do you really think it cost me 8 months to browse this thread?)

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
You can't. Game is terribly designed in that way. You have to have some old save, where are you in control of Mia and activate those side quests through that old save :coffee:

U

User_572328

Ok, thanks for the reply. Didn't understand previous posts.
I did the first 2 side quests with Mia, so I am desperate to do the others as well :)

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
0 post doenst mean I can't search, but thx for your help :/

(ohh and maybe look at the 'join date' at my profile, do you really think it cost me 8 months to browse this thread?)
Don't take it so personal.I mean no disrespect,but being here since april doesn't mean anything.I personally don't post a question here until I have wasted all options by myself.I am here since this summer and still don't post until I have used up everything at my disposal before.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i have 4 but all seems to be bugged and nothing new can't be done in 1.4b and so won't start from 1.2 thingies (aka start of fresh 1.4 play).

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes