123Steel

Dec 3, 2017
Moin moin,
kann mir einer sagen wie ich die 7 Sidequest starten kann? Und weiß jemand das Passwort für den Tresor?

Can someone tell me how to start the 7 Sidequest? And does anyone know the password for the vault?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Moin moin,
kann mir einer sagen wie ich die 7 Sidequest starten kann? Und weiß jemand das Passwort für den Tresor?

Can someone tell me how to start the 7 Sidequest? And does anyone know the password for the vault?
Du musst meistens bestimme items in shops kaufen (wie zB den Doppeldildo im Sex Shop in der Mall) und ihn danach im Inventar benutzen (-> ESC -> inventar). Diese Items sind mit "(quest)" markiert. Manchmal musst du aber auch schlicht etwas anklicken (wie zB den Nachttisch von Mia in Akt 3 für die Yacht Scene)

You usually have to buy certain items in shops (such as the doublesided dildo in sex shop at the mall) and then use it in the inventory (-> ESC -> inventory). These items are marked with "(quest)". Some other times you just have to click on something (like Mias bedside table in Act 3 to activate the Yacht Scene)

abdulellam

Jun 8, 2017
hear 1.4B save file ( change extension File1.txt to File1.rpgsave)

bro 1.4b is old one new is 1.4full not alpha beta
As a starter thank you for the save file but when I click the attachment it directs to a new link with lots of letters written. I don't know how to download the file and save it can you please guide me to do it ?

RoederGe

Oct 13, 2018
Didn’t ask for a save at all and according to the change log 1.4b is the new one my dude

Act 3 v1.4b
Updates to the story and renders:
New Renders: 325

well on patreon 1.4b is the previous version and the new one is 1.4full. According to changelog 1.4b is the new one.
And i need a save from the end of the previous version

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
well on patreon 1.4b is the previous version and the new one is 1.4full. According to changelog 1.4b is the new one.
And i need a save from the end of the previous version

gotcha it is indeed confusing and check that guys save for some reason he replied to me :ROFLMAO:

Mr.Mustang89

Dec 7, 2017
Didn’t ask for a save at all and according to the change log 1.4b is the new one my dude

check first i m not wrong ...
1.4B is released on 24 DEC 2018
1.4 full released on 19 Jan 2019
and its commonsense always alpha and beta come first then full

and maybe change log not updated

Act 3 v1.4b
Updates to the story and renders:
New Renders: 325
As a starter thank you for the save file but when I click the attachment it directs to a new link with lots of letters written. I don't know how to download the file and save it can you please guide me to do it ?

Bro Use Downloader or right click on file and click save as link

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
@mustang89 tyvm for the information and next time you want to reply to multiple people do ”Quote option instead so when you reply you reply to that person and it doesn’t look like I said what you were trying to tell me just a heads up ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
right click save as

ok update otherwise but needs saveslot or 2 during 4some, game just crashes when mia and emma are dildoing eachother and mc is banging emma and mia bjs sam.

123Steel

Dec 3, 2017
Du musst meistens bestimme items in shops kaufen (wie zB den Doppeldildo im Sex Shop in der Mall) und ihn danach im Inventar benutzen (-> ESC -> inventar). Diese Items sind mit "(quest)" markiert. Manchmal musst du aber auch schlicht etwas anklicken (wie zB den Nachttisch von Mia in Akt 3 für die Yacht Scene)

You usually have to buy certain items in shops (such as the doublesided dildo in sex shop at the mall) and then use it in the inventory (-> ESC -> inventory). These items are marked with "(quest)". Some other times you just have to click on something (like Mias bedside table in Act 3 to activate the Yacht Scene)

Danke hab alle 3 vom MC. Yacht, Drug und Cam Girl von Sis aber den 4ten finde ich einfach nicht kann mir das jemand helfen?

Thank you, I found the 3 quests from the MC. Yacht, Drug and Cam Girl of Sis but the 4th I just can not find, can someone help me please?

Password vom Safe?
Password for the Vault?

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Here is a compressed win and mac version of Act 3 v1.4b!

Win (377MB): - - - -
Mac (484MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is this not a full version?

secure123

Jan 5, 2018
Game crashed after helping that tatjana girl in liquer store(chapter 1 ).. Does someone have save ,bcs i don't and really dont't want to start from begining ?

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes