xgkuajjJ2D0Q

Jun 15, 2017
Regarding only Act 3 1.4Full
Alright I finally figured many things out and will help out with 2 Saves ready to go.
1) Rename your save folder to anything else like savebackup

2) Download this attached save.zip file and "extract here" in same directory as original.
-(interestingly the global.rpgsave is necessary as it keeps track of summary of each save slot, so you can't see copied saves if they were empty slots before, this one is ready for save1 and 2)

3) Save 1 has 99/100 Collection (1 missing I believe needs Mia to get it from the girl's bathroom in the mall). Main Character Mark has 5/4 side quests done , 1.4 Full I found starts in the SexShop in the mall. I set this save exactly where you need to be, so just talk to shopkeeper and look to buying Double Dildo, lol. Also open it in your items and Use it to start the new Awesome side quest.

4) Save 2 jumps straight into a new game but controlling Mia so you can do the 4 Side quests right away (2 Webcam ones, 1 Teddy Bear, and 1 from Phone Call from Strip Job to go on a Yacht)
-I gave up trying to have both in same file, just couldn't find any recent area where Mia is in control, so that's why I just went with new game for her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1.4full starts at hotel room with mommy and mc getting out of house and then mc needing to head to sexshop to buy that dildo (and maid outfit if doesn't have it to see another extra scene) and using dildo starts only new and unstable content in this version.

1.4b is beta version and 1.4full is last 1.4 version with new content (see above).

xgkuajjJ2D0Q

Jun 15, 2017
1.4full starts at hotel room with mommy and mc getting out of house and then mc needing to head to sexshop to buy that dildo (and maid outfit if doesn't have it to see another extra scene) and using dildo starts only new and unstable content in this version.

1.4b is beta version and 1.4full is last 1.4 version with new content (see above).
Actually the whole confusion is based on a mislabel in the extracted folder. I follow every update and technically the previous update was 1.4a and states right after the hotel room scene this image here:
2019-01-21 005 SNAGIT.jpg

The current update on 2019-01-21 is labeled "Living_with_Mia_Act3_v14full_-_INCETON.rar". When extracted it's a folder called Living_with_Mia_Act3_v14full_-_INCETON with a folder inside that called Living with Mia Act3 v1.4b (mislabel) and then the game inside labeled "Living with Mia v1.4full".
Maybe there was a beta somewhere else but as for as this thread goes just continue and use my saves if that helps.

If you missed on what the side quests are for MC then 3 of them require you buying outfits from Victoria's not so secret and opening those items in your inventory for scenes with Mia wearing them.

Anyways only thing that's new is that Final scene (labeled side-story) with the double dildo, but boy it's actually one of the best scenes out of most of the popular games. I only wish there were animations in it like the other scenes but to complex to do I'm sure with the amount of factors and horniness here.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Act_1+REMASTERED
zip My Sister Mia Act 1 (COMPLETE EDITION).zip (478.42 Mb)
zip Living with Mia Act 1_REMASTERED.zip (219.52 Mb)
Act_2_full_Fix2
zip My Sister Mia v1.0full.zip (1.85 Gb)
Act_3
zip Living with Mia Act3 v1.4full - INCETON.zip (1.05 Gb)
zip Living with Mia Collectables.zip (48.61 Mb)

Living with Mia Collectables - complete list of places where hidden images are located (with images)

Reactions: Ezra

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Here is a compressed win and mac version of Act 3 v1.4b!

Win (377MB): - - - -
Mac (484MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is it the 1.4 full version or the 1.4b??

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
changelog says updates to the story, but the main story isn't continuing, or did I miss something, only did the big side story

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
On my computer, if I am in town, I have noticed that conversatiins go reallllly slow. It takes 5 minutes to get through a conversation or even one sentance. I am wondering if anyone else has noticed this problem.

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
As a rule, I generally disapprove of the unwarranted hate people have for RPGmaker, since Renpy (which they invariably say it should be ported to) is inflexible and useless for anything more than a story and pics, but this game (at least what I played of Act 1, back when it wasn't even finished, maybe it became more since then) is one that really would be perfectly serviceable as just a VN; too bad that fell through.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes