Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Quick question for @IncetonGames: Will the Ren'py remakes have updated character models?

I love the look of the characters from EoL and whilst I noticed that the quality of renders in this final Act 3 of LwM is much higher than it was in the beginning and I presume the Ren'py version will be similar to this, I was just wondering if the character models of this game will also be getting reworked in some way to match the same high quality standard as EoL?

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
That was a great game,but with the last 3-4 updates,they fucked the story! That end was ridiculous - and now Mia is pregnant,but not telling on her brother,because she feel hurt and betrayed and for that she just leave her home forever ("I will not coming back")! So ridiculous! And their mother is so disgusting - i really hate her,every time when i see some moments with her i feel i'm gone a vomit! I played the game,because of Mia and because the story and the moments with her was great,but from the last 3 or 4 updates i feel betrayed and i'm a little disappointed! I really hope they will change this stupid romantic story and will come back to that awesome and great Mia she was before - slutty,provocative,don't care for nothing,making everything she wants without caring for the consequences - just the "Amazing Mia",not that "Common pathetic Mia"! I still have hope for the next Act 4! I'm sorry if someone don't like my comment,but we all have different visions and we all like different things and everything else! May be for that they need to make the game in 2 different paths,so everyone will love it and can play the path he loves - "Bitch path" or "Romantic path" - then everyone will be happy i thing!

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
for some reason if i dont play for a week or 2 the game stops working, loads up to just b4 the menu screen (new game and stuff) and then crashs, nvr fails to happen on this platform, no matter what game i gotta download again and sometimes even start over from scratch :mad: T_T

Reactions: grr
Feb 13, 2019
That was a great game,but with the last 3-4 updates,they fucked the story! That end was ridiculous - and now Mia is pregnant,but not telling on her brother,because she feel hurt and betrayed and for that she just leave her home forever ("I will not coming back")! So ridiculous! And their mother is so disgusting - i really hate her,every time when i see some moments with her i feel i'm gone a vomit! I played the game,because of Mia and because the story and the moments with her was great,but from the last 3 or 4 updates i feel betrayed and i'm a little disappointed! I really hope they will change this stupid romantic story and will come back to that awesome and great Mia she was before - slutty,provocative,don't care for nothing,making everything she wants without caring for the consequences - just the "Amazing Mia",not that "Common pathetic Mia"! I still have hope for the next Act 4! I'm sorry if someone don't like my comment,but we all have different visions and we all like different things and everything else! May be for that they need to make the game in 2 different paths,so everyone will love it and can play the path he loves - "Bitch path" or "Romantic path" - then everyone will be happy i thing!
Where did you get the idea Mia's pregnant?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Probably because of the scene in the bathroom at the end. The MC came in her when they had sex a week earlier so it might appear as though she took a pregnancy test and that's why she was so emotional, but it's probably more likely she just went in there to cry. Also, she couldn't be pregnant because not only is she on the pill (which we know because getting them was part of the game), but she also had her period a week after he came in her, that's why she asked her Dad to get her a fresh pad.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The story is a bit disjointed, I'll give you that, and it does feel a little bit like it rushed towards a conclusion, but the progression of Mia's character is something that feels very natural.

As I've said before, Mia was a girl who felt undervalued by almost everyone. She sought validation in being rebellious and promiscuous, with particular emphasis on the latter. Sex felt fulfilling and made her feel like she was worth something, but it was ultimately a shallow feeling with no real substance to it. But with her brother, it's different. There's inherently a deeper connection there, but he also makes her feel her safe, makes her feel loved, because there are moments where he seems to show that he cares for her more than anyone else and only has eyes for her (which, however, isn't the case). Mia's never felt this before, and so naturally, she develops deeper feeling for him as she also thinks that the same is happening with him. However, the MC (being the dumb, horny guy he is) didn't pick up on Mia's feelings or didn't much less care because he was only interested in getting his rocks off wherever and whenever possible. But it took a huge moment like Mia finding out him and their Mum to shake him out of his complacency and realise that being with Mia meant more to him than he realised.

All this makes at least the basic premise of the story totally fine, even if it wasn't executed all that well. The slutty, provocative Mia was never meant to be who she was always going to be and she even acknowledges that in the letter. Mindless fuckfest games where the characters are all a bunch of one-dimensional, amoral assholes are far less successful than games that try to craft a decent story with well-rounded, three-dimensional characters and it's good to see the game going in this direction. It's even better to think that the game will (hopefully) more consistently be like this in the Ren'py remakes and present a far better version of this "stupid romantic story", as you would call it.

MuzMV

Apr 10, 2017
For people that are getting trouble to activate the code (final1) when starting a new game, skip and finish everything on the introduction then when you are in control of MC go to the menu and insert the code to remove the ads, if doesn't work try to turn off your wifi our unplug the internet cable just to activate 1 time (you don't need to be without internet to play)

Reactions: Aloelihim

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
This game's plot was all over the place. The dev has decisiveness issues. I mostly lost interest in the beginning when the mc goes through all that trouble to get to fuck mia blindfolded, but fails. I could tell then that the dev lacked conviction. Do it or don't do it. No need to be so wishy-washy about it.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018

Well,first in the bathroom asking her dad for a favor,after then been a little distance from her brother saying to him it's everything ok,but she was lying clearly and want to avoid that conversation and just don't speak for that,a bit after that she was in the bathroom again,when her brother come to ask her is everything ok and first she ignore him before to answer him and lie him again and asking him to leave her alone,and on the end when she fuck him again for a goodbye,she say to him to finish inside her and say "it doesn't matter now" - which mean she is pregnant and for that she don't care he will finish again inside her or not!

Reactions: Seriosha

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
It would be a lot smoother if it was in Renpy and a regular VN. A problem with RPGM besides the engine itself is that the story in games are very segmented. Do a story part -> run around -> do another part -> run around some more. This episode was more like a VN, not much running to do. Hopefully the Renpy version will be more like this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
The story is a bit disjointed, I'll give you that, and it does feel a little bit like it rushed towards a conclusion, but the progression of Mia's character is something that feels very natural.

As I've said before, Mia was a girl who felt undervalued by almost everyone. She sought validation in being rebellious and promiscuous, with particular emphasis on the latter. Sex felt fulfilling and made her feel like she was worth something, but it was ultimately a shallow feeling with no real substance to it. But with her brother, it's different. There's inherently a deeper connection there, but he also makes her feel her safe, makes her feel loved, because there are moments where he seems to show that he cares for her more than anyone else and only has eyes for her (which, however, isn't the case). Mia's never felt this before, and so naturally, she develops deeper feeling for him as she also thinks that the same is happening with him. However, the MC (being the dumb, horny guy he is) didn't pick up on Mia's feelings or didn't much less care because he was only interested in getting his rocks off wherever and whenever possible. But it took a huge moment like Mia finding out him and their Mum to shake him out of his complacency and realise that being with Mia meant more to him than he realised.

All this makes at least the basic premise of the story totally fine, even if it wasn't executed all that well. The slutty, provocative Mia was never meant to be who she was always going to be and she even acknowledges that in the letter. Mindless fuckfest games where the characters are all a bunch of one-dimensional, amoral assholes are far less successful than games that try to craft a decent story with well-rounded, three-dimensional characters and it's good to see the game going in this direction. It's even better to think that the game will (hopefully) more consistently be like this in the Ren'py remakes and present a far better version of this "stupid romantic story", as you would call it.

Like i say before(look in some previous pages) i'm done with you! I don't give a f..k for your romances and what do you thing - clearly with you can't be talked normally - you don't want to confess what the other people say and they must be right - you only thing you are right and the others need to accept it,but you are wrong if you thing this will happen! Learn to accept that,the others must be right too and you can wrong or else you will never succeed in the real life and will repel everyone every time! PS: Does not even bother to answer me - I'm not going to answer you again!

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
ok im in the middle of this i wont be very happy if mia has sex with her dad with NO way for me to avoid it i didnt realize this is a cuck game if it does happen i understand avoidable NTR and even some light NTR but when the main girl you are fucking fucks another dude with no way of avoiding that shit it´s a MAJOR turn off for me

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well,first in the bathroom asking her dad for a favor,after then been a little distance from her brother saying to him it's everything ok,but she was lying clearly and want to avoid that conversation and just don't speak for that,a bit after that she was in the bathroom again,when her brother come to ask her is everything ok and first she ignore him before to answer him and lie him again and asking him to leave her alone,and on the end when she fuck him again for a goodbye,she say to him to finish inside her and say "it doesn't matter now" - which mean she is pregnant and for that she don't care he will finish again inside her or not!
You obviously don't read the dialogue because she asked him for a "pad", which means she's on her period. Can't be pregnant if you're on your period.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
ok im in the middle of this i wont be very happy if mia has sex with her dad with NO way for me to avoid it i didnt realize this is a cuck game if it does happen i understand avoidable NTR and even some light NTR but when the main girl you are fucking fucks another dude with no way of avoiding that shit it´s a MAJOR turn off for me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes