Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Like i say before(look in some previous pages) i'm done with you! I don't give a f..k for your romances and what do you thing - clearly with you can't be talked normally - you don't want to confess what the other people say and they must be right - you only thing you are right and the others need to accept it,but you are wrong if you thing this will happen! Learn to accept that,the others must be right too and you can wrong or else you will never succeed in the real life and will repel everyone every time! PS: Does not even bother to answer me - I'm not going to answer you again!
Well, I suppose that's the expected reaction of a brainless neanderthal. Please do us all a favour and stay indoors. I worry what you'd do if you met an actual woman.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yes it is a cuck game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Side quests that are more of a "what-if" than an "actually happened". Besides, all of these will be gone once the game is remade in Ren'py so none of this will matter anymore. Also, cucking/ntr is done with the other person's knowledge, kinda like what happens with the Dad in this update. Anything done without the other person's knowledge is just plain old cheating.

HutCheese

Feb 17, 2019
that stuff is either side-quests (you dont have to do it) or been removed.
Side quests that are more of a "what-if" than an "actually happened". Besides, all of these will be gone once the game is remade in Ren'py so none of this will matter anymore. Also, cucking/ntr is done with the other person's knowledge, kinda like what happens with the Dad in this update. Anything done without the other person's knowledge is just plain old cheating.
not all is optional or removed specially in the first 2 acts, blowing the neighbor couple times, blowing dad, the doctor thing it just happens, i know is not ntr but it is cuck because you are forced to let it happen

well yous are supposed to be the MC and feel similar to him no? so basically you are getting cucked even if your avatar does not
exactly

SamSanders87

Nov 10, 2018
I think the ending has been a little bit sensitive and hope that there will be a continuation from Mia part reuniting with bro...

Deathsman0098

Jul 8, 2017
i Hope Mc Have Sex with Mother On Breakfast . (( when She Wake up Mc She Said Come To Breakfast Maybe Its The Special One But Nothing Happen ))
Kitchen Sex Is Awsome if Its Happened

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Yes it is a cuck game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Correction, Mia didn't fuck the dog, there is no penetration, the dog just lick her and she suck the dog's dick, and all the other scene that you mentioned except the doctor is not part of the main story, meaning to say that it will only happen if you as the player will allow it to happen of course if you play the side quest

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
wait what ? is it over ???!!!
Yes sadly it's over because the stupid fans of Inceton vote to discontinue the game and focus on Echoes of Lust they said that this game just hinder the progression of that shitty game, where MC is an asshole who raped his mother

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Yes sadly it's over because the stupid fans of Inceton vote to discontinue the game and focus on Echoes of Lust they said that this game just hinder the progression of that shitty game, where MC is an asshole who raped his mother
this is from inceton patreon page and on the comments of the latest release
Just to be 100% clear, this isn't the final end of the story, right? I know the Ren'py port and EoL are currentley taking precident, but Act 4 will be coming after that, right?

Yes we are working on act4 :)

Living with Mia is....
The votes are in and counted!

Living with Mia is Going FORWARD!

The plan is the same rework Act1,2,3 to Ren'py (During a 3 month period) and then start start releasing Act4.
More info on the plan/road map (pasted below)

Poll results. IMPORTANT
Hi,

Okay the votes are counted and the winner is:

1. Work on Living with Mia ACT4
(We will start working on ACT4 and a new version will start coming out once ACT1, 2 & 3 are ported to Ren'Py.)

So we have one more version of LwM before the end of ACT3. This version will be released this month.

Once ACT3 is complete, we will start working on the Ren'Py port of ACT1, 2 & 3
One act will be released per month.
So, this whole process will take around 3 months. This will be hard. A lot of story will have to be rewritten to fit Ren'Py since you can't just walk around like in RPGM. Also, we will have to re-render all the images from ACT1 and 2 of the game which is 2594 images converted from 720p to 1080p + updates to the poses, expressions and backgrounds in all the images.

Our reasoning behind the LwM port to Ren'Py:
Stability!
Currently the game crashes because of poor optimization in RPGM (Hell, it even crashes on our work stations with i7 8700k, 64GB RAM, 2x1080ti sometimes)
We have searched for a solution, but it seems like there is none except changing the engine.

Time we need to develop ACT4
Some of you commented that we should not Port ACT1, 2 & 3 and start working on ACT4 ASAP. But, this is not possible since we want to bring LwM to a new level of quality.
Let me elaborate:
Act4 will feature new/updated characters, new/updated locations and other important optimizations that we have not been able to do since the start of ACT2. While porting the game, some team members will start working on ACT4 immediately so they will have 3 months to write the story and do the necessary preparations for ACT4 (I can't say too much because of spoilers). This, we believe, will bring you the best ACT of the game that you have seen so far.

Best regards,
Inceton games team

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wait what ? is it over ???!!!
not yet, at least act 4 coming up.

oh started playing a side content and boom mia is fucking other guys and being completely stupid.......... like couldnt there be a least a bit of a warning before NTR?
there is ntr warning when you start 2nd time camgirl quest.

Probably because of the scene in the bathroom at the end. The MC came in her when they had sex a week earlier so it might appear as though she took a pregnancy test and that's why she was so emotional, but it's probably more likely she just went in there to cry. Also, she couldn't be pregnant because not only is she on the pill (which we know because getting them was part of the game), but she also had her period a week after he came in her, that's why she asked her Dad to get her a fresh pad.
mc bought that abortion pillto mia not pills to prevent to get pregnant.

save game from last scene sex with mia
please :love:
look my post bit earlier than yours or use search.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
mc bought that abortion pillto mia not pills to prevent to get pregnant.
He got her a morning after pill after he came in her the first time but then she went to the clinic to get a prescription for the birth control pill and she's been on them ever since.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes